Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porche poser

Options
  • 23-03-2011 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Can any one tell me who the poser going around in his white porche is he is driving around town all week ,maybe he is lost tho I doubt it
    Just to add anybody can have a porche whoever this poser is .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Can any one tell me who the poser going around in his white porche is he is driving around town all week ,maybe he is lost tho I doubt it

Jealous much?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Thats the guy in the white 911 Porsche. Its on German plates. I saw it today as well as about 10 other times down John street. If I had a car like that I'd also be a poser!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

So would I.
    Just to add anybody can have a porche whoever this poser is

You can't.

My God, anywhere else people would say 'fair play to him, must have made something of himself, he's living the dream' (USA) ... or else just ignore him altogether (most of the rest of the world) but in Ireland? Oh no, we have our parochial begrudgery and ubiquotious inferiority complexes.

I can't believe you actually felt so put out by the fact that this guy was enjoying his Porsche that you actually had to log onto an internet forum to start a thread to complain about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Wonder how long it will be before someone keys it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

In that case get in your porche and out pose him

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

The house I grew up in had a porch(e) but my current one just has a front door that opens to the world... manys the hours I spent posing in that porche... simpler times. We didn't have much but we did have our porche.

Firetrap wrote: »
    Wonder how long it will be before someone keys it :D
    Thats the sad reality somebody probably will. The jealous cnuts. Fair play to guy he looks quite young as well.

(I hope he's sees this thread and gives me a spin in it)

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

If it's any consolation, he has a job and he pays his taxes so as far as I'm concerned he's more than welcome to drive around the town and show off his really nice, swanky car. It's not his fault people get jealous because they don't have such a nice, swanky car.

By the way, I've had a spin in it. It's even better on the inside. Unreal.

Is it the standard 3.6 or is it turbo? Best car I've seen around Kilkenny for a while now! Also is he from Kilkenny or Germany? (not been nosey)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ruane27

The person you are refering to as a poser is me. Now, I could be as childish as you and reply with something smart like- Your mother doesn't mind me being a poser when I'm lashing the arse clean off her, BUT I wont.

You have made a big enough idiot of yourself by taking the time to actually start a thread about me going about my daily business in town in my pride and joy on a nice sunny day. I'm sorry you dont get the same attention in your Opel Astra.

It takes a hardworking person to save up the cost of the car to drive a Porsche, spelt with an 'S' as appossed to porche that is more commonly found on the front of a house. However, it takes a board, jealous, narrow minded, spitfull cnut like you, with too much time on their hands to go to the bother of starting a thread like this.

Now, being the decent guy that I am, if you want to meet up for a 'chat' as to how i've managed to upset you emotions, I'll do that.

Kilkenny is too small to be bitching about people you don't know because guess what? They might just be a member of the same forum as you!! You have made a school boy error misterdeeds. TUT TUT.

Apologise and delete this thread or our friendship will resemble kiss chase, only the kisses will be replaced by something slightly different!

Kind regards,
    That guy you just insulted for no reason.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ruane27

@plug, the car is a standard non turbo. I'll give you a spin anytime you want, just bring your sun glasses for extra scene points.

Its funny that this thread is only being posted now as I own the car 16 months, in saying that, I only take it out in the good weather. And finally, no, I'm not German. Hopes this clears things up.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Like the car but the thinly veiled 'threats' on here don't do anything for your 'image'.
    I like 'words' in inverted commas too...
    Thread 'closed'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement