Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need my Junior and Leaving results?

• 23-03-2011 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I need them but i can't find them is there anywere I can go to get them? Would my old school have them? Im out of school about 5 years now but I just need them for something.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Your old school should have them. I think they keep them in a permanent record that stays at the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DarraghK1989

Thanks for that ill give them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

I need my too even though i did it in 2009 i cant remember the results, and i was told that at least my school doesnt have them...i just send an email to examinations.ie as i remember i got the results from that website the first time when i completed my junior cert, i'll let you know when i get an answer from them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm shocked that a school has not kept results from students gone only a few years. We have filing cabinets of them back to the 50s.

Here's the page with information on getting them from the SEC.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Yeah I got the same answer from examinations.ie it costs 13.50 if you did your exam prior to 2006.

• Advertisement
Advertisement