Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Copy of Student Transcript

Options
  • 23-03-2011 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I am applying for a summer internship and need to get an electronic copy of my student transcript to give to the employer. I know how to access it myself thought the student portal, but that requires logging on with a username and password. I also know that Academic Admin. can provide a printed copy of your transcript for a fee, but they do not mention how to go about getting an electronic copy. Can anybody help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bookofstones

Am trying to do this now.. Found this linkhttps://digitary.ul.ie/wallet/servlet/UserWalletApp/action/SetAccPrefs but haven't a clue what my PIN number would be.. Did you figure it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Eletal

Call or email SAA and they will send you a pdf copy or go into your student records and copy it all into a word doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bookofstones

Thanks, emailed them yesterday but nothing back.. Can't access my student portal.. I think the PIN is the same password as my student email but they just cut the access for alumni -unless someone knows otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Eletal

you have to request the pin from SAA

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭cocaholic

You could take a screen shot of your student transcript.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 AndrewFla

I logged in, printed it, scanned it to a pdf and emailed it to myself! Worked grand. Course, if you cant log in, thats a problem :p

Just give SAA a ring I'd say. Or maybe ITD if it's just the password you need?

Advertisement