Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

support gun

Options
  • 23-03-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭

wanted support gun eg m249, m60 etc will trade or trade and add extra if needs be let me know if you have anything :) thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

mite trade for 1 of these http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056233804 some 1 surely has 1 for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

I have an A&K M249 Para I was going to advertise for sale. I was going to hold onto it so had some work done to it - 6.03mm tight bore, Ultimate hop rubber, high speed motor, gearbox shimmed & tuned I]EDIT: forgot to mention new air nozzle[/I - but I now need the cash so it's on the market. The asking price is €320. I am not interested in any trades.

I have attached a pic, please be aware the ELCAN is NOT included in the sale but the sling & fake rounds are. For an extra €45 I can include a red dot + removable magnifier.

I see you are based in Cork, please note that I will not post this under any circumstances, I will only sell to someone who physically inspects/tests the AEG before completing the transaction.

Decoy wrote: »
    I have an A&K M249 Para I was going to advertise for sale. I was going to hold onto it so had some work done to it - 6.03mm tight bore, Ultimate hop rubber, high speed motor, gearbox shimmed & tuned - but I now need the cash so it's on the market. The asking price is €320. I am not interested in any trades.

I have attached a pic, please be aware the ELCAN is NOT included in the sale but the sling & fake rounds are. For an extra €45 I can include a red dot + removable magnifier.

I see you are based in Cork, please note that I will not post this under any circumstances, I will only sell to someone who physically inspects/tests the AEG before completing the transaction.

where are you located, do you know can you fit a fixed stock to this

I am in Dublin, not far from J14 on M50 so easy to get to.

I honestly don't know if you can replace the Para stock with a fixed version, perhaps someone more knowledgeable could oblige??

In case you weren't aware, the Para stock does extend to function as a normal stock, see attached pic.

I am in Dublin, not far from J14 on M50 so easy to get to.

I honestly don't know if you can replace the Para stock with a fixed version, perhaps someone more knowledgeable could oblige??

In case you weren't aware, the Para stock does extend to function as a normal stock, see attached pic.

i am coming up to dublin the end of the month maybe we could meet up some where and i could see it if that suits you

• Advertisement

I am happy to meet you in Dublin for you to test/inspect, I suggest we try to meet somewhere you can test fire it so you are 100% happy with it.

As long as the mods agree it does not constitute OTD I will PM you my contact details so we can arrange to meet. Adverts mods, are we OK to proceed on this basis??

I am happy to meet you in Dublin for you to test/inspect, I suggest we try to meet somewhere you can test fire it so you are 100% happy with it.

As long as the mods agree it does not constitute OTD I will PM you my contact details so we can arrange to meet. Adverts mods, are we OK to proceed on this basis??

i seen that and thank you for taking the time to ask that question. my opinion on it is since you have spent money on upgrades to improve the aeg then of course you are able to ask for more as the aeg offered is technically not the same but i am not a moderator and i may be totally wrong but that is just my opinion.
    and yes we could arrange to meet up where we can test fire and check it all out :)

Advertisement