Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The opportunity to record with Fight Like Apes

Options
  • 23-03-2011 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Resurrection is please to announce an Amazing Battle of the Bands competition!!

The winner will be rewarded with the chance to record in studio with Fight Like Apes very own Lee Boylan.

The first heat will be on Thursday March 31st. The second heat will be on April 7th.

The competition consists of 14 bands over two semi finals with 6 bands contesting the Final.

Any bands interested in taking part please contact 0852022976 asap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

any more info on this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭IrishCian

Info I got from Blanchboh:
    30 minute sets, originals mainly but one or two covers accepted.
    Winner also gets the chance to record a video for the BlueSmoke Sessions (a new web channel similar to balcony TV i think)
    In Barrys Hotel, just off O'Connell st.
    Doors open 9pm
    €7 entry for fans but "cheap drink"

(I assume Blanchboh doesn't mind me posting this info up, saves him/her from doing so)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Virgo80

this is a good idea, apparently the judges will judge the band according to the crowd they bring, though...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Virgo80 wrote: »
    this is a good idea, apparently the judges will judge the band according to the crowd they bring, though...

So it's a battle of the bands that isn't a music competition... What's new? :pac:

El Pr0n wrote: »
    So it's a battle of the bands that isn't a music competition... What's new? :pac:

fair enough...so long as people have a good time!

• Advertisement

did anyone attend the on the 31st? how was it? me and my band are oarticipating this thursday..

Advertisement