Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange red/orange object in the sky

Options
  • 23-03-2011 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Did anyone see 2 very unusual flying objects in the sky over north cork, mallow area, going from south to north, red ball with orange fire underneath, one at 19.56, the other at 20.02, moving quiet slowly, and eventually flames/died out in about 1 or 2 mins. They're coming to get us!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

UFO's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

IBTCL

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

CL...

//close thread//

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

What we all need to do is make up a fake webpage, a fake news report and some other fake stuff and every time someone posts a chinese lantern thread we can post links to the fake pages and freak them out!!!

Whos with me!?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

Sounds like a UFO to me, i mean, what else could it possibly be!!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Chinese Lanterns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

NoQuarter wrote: »
    What we all need to do is make up a fake webpage, a fake news report and some other fake stuff and every time someone posts a chinese lantern thread we can post links to the fake pages and freak them out!!!

Whos with me!?

lol- anyone got the skills to do this? CL threads are a plague on this forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ScottStorm

Maybe a sticky thread clearly explaining strange drifting yellow / orange / red lights in the sky might do the trick.

Advertisement