Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live in Co. Wexford

Options
  • 23-03-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    My husband, myself and our 12 year old son are thinking of moving to Ireland, my husband is Irish but has been living and working in Scotland for years (that is where we met and married)
    The thing is I have been looking for sites in Ireland, as we would like to build our own home, and after many months of trawling the 'daftie.ie' website and covering half of Ireland with the help of google street view, I need info on where the nicest areas to live are. Somewhere on the outskirts of a town or near shops, and with a 'good feel' to it.
    Any input would be appreciated.
    :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Moved to Wexford forum

Advertisement