Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused about college next year!

Options
  • 23-03-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey everyone I've been thinking about my cao even more since my mocks came back and i'm seriously confused! I know the kind of course I want is something to do with media but I don't know whether to put Journalism and New Media in UL, Communications Studies in DCU or the new Film and Broadcasting in DIT which was media arts or something, down first! At the moment its DIT but i know very little about it! If anyone is doing any of these courses could you tell me a bit about it please I'd really appreciate it, I'm most interested in the radio field but would like to do a course with more choices in it than just that and a broader course on the media. If anyone has any information I'd really appreciate it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭canned_ulkc

Aileen - I don't know anything about the courses TBH but I will raise a hand for UL in terms of student experience.... In particular for me this is mostly through Clubs & Societies which are the envy of many other colleges. As indeed is our student union.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Aileen - I don't know anything about the courses TBH but I will raise a hand for UL in terms of student experience.... In particular for me this is mostly through Clubs & Societies which are the envy of many other colleges. As indeed is our student union.

+1 on that, well said Tony.

I've never been happier than I am in UL, given the choice I wouldn't pass up UL to go anywhere else of you have the choice of coming here.

Advertisement