Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoftguns.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭RoryM

Hi,I was wondering if you'd take a brand new ARES TAVOR 21 for store credit ,and how much id get.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭airsoftguns.ie

Got an order from ye today and I'm very impressed with the service (First order).

When will you be getting these in stock?:
    airsoft-molle-canteen-hydration-combat-rrv-vest-black.jpg

And I'm just wondering, if you were to get this in for me some time next year, how much would it cost roughly?:
    px-027A.jpg

Hi we may get the vests before Christmas. (not 100%)
    and we'll get that AUG after new year for sure.(price will be around €220)

RoryM wrote: »
    Hi,I was wondering if you'd take a brand new ARES TAVOR 21 for store credit ,and how much id get.Thanks
    Hi
    Just sent you PM.

hightower1 wrote: »
    hey guys, hope business is good. Any news on that redwolf order with the we g36c I ordered? thanks :)
    Hi
    Your order is in the way, hope we get in early next week.
    http://airsoftguns.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Hi we may get the vests before Christmas. (not 100%)
    and we'll get that AUG after new year for sure.(price will be around €220)

Hello AirsoftGuns.ie

Thanks for the reply. I don't really mind if the vest comes in before Christmas, as long as you're getting in stock I don't mind. As for the JG AUG A3, for roughly €220, it's not a bad price. I might want to get one after Christmas but I'll see what happens. (Either choosing to get the JG AUG A3 or the DBoys M4 CQB:confused:)

Also, I was looking at these BDU's and I'm just curious, is the tan lighter or darker than the picture shown, or it the same colour:
    http://airsoftguns.ie/clothing-bdu/465-us-army-camo-woodland-bdu-uniform.html

Thanks. Hope to be ordering from you soon again!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Only managed to take a look at the new store in William Street Saturday.
    It looks fantastic (and was very busy when I visited which is a good thing)

It was very nice to see so many accessories for sale like different hop up rubbers, springs, anti reversal latches, low resistance wiring, hop up units etc. I was very impressed with the variety.
    Will be in after Christmas to Pick up one of those lovely Chrome Luger or maybe a Dan Wesson if the long barreled ones are back in stock.

Coming up to the Christmas I'd make sure AEG boxes are wrapped up fairly well and covered or taped up. It might be a good Idea to put some brown sticky tape over the boxes when handing them to the customers.
    I Saw two Kids (After their Mammy bought them guns) walk out of the shop and up the road opening the boxes as soon as they left the shop.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Was in the store today to pick up a chrono (and a magpul afg, damn displays :p) and was very impressed with the store and help. Great selection and a very nice layout of the shop. Definitely will have to stop by again.

bullets wrote: »
    Only managed to take a look at the new store in William Street Saturday.
    It looks fantastic (and was very busy when I visited which is a good thing)

It was very nice to see so many accessories for sale like different hop up rubbers, springs, anti reversal latches, low resistance wiring, hop up units etc. I was very impressed with the variety.
    Will be in after Christmas to Pick up one of those lovely Chrome Luger or maybe a Dan Wesson if the long barreled ones are back in stock.

Coming up to the Christmas I'd make sure AEG boxes are wrapped up fairly well and covered or taped up. It might be a good Idea to put some brown sticky tape over the boxes when handing them to the customers.
    I Saw two Kids (After their Mammy bought them guns) walk out of the shop and up the road opening the boxes as soon as they left the shop.

~B
    CpcRc wrote: »
    Was in the store today to pick up a chrono (and a magpul afg, damn displays :p) and was very impressed with the store and help. Great selection and a very nice layout of the shop. Definitely will have to stop by again.
    Hi Guys
    Nice to hear that.
    we try our best.
    Thank you very much!
    Will be nice to see you again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Howya lads
    I was going to pop down to you this Saturday to pick up your "Dan Wesson 6" Co2, Revolver" well worth driving for 5 hours there & back to pick up this cool bit of kit.

I was gutted to see you're out of stock when I checked your website. Any idea when it'll be back in stock? This was my Xmas pressie to myself

While you're at it, when will "A&K MASADA AEG (Tan, Magpul Licensed)" be back in stock?

MajorMax wrote: »
    Howya lads
    I was going to pop down to you this Saturday to pick up your "Dan Wesson 6" Co2, Revolver" well worth driving for 5 hours there & back to pick up this cool bit of kit.

I was gutted to see you're out of stock when I checked your website. Any idea when it'll be back in stock? This was my Xmas pressie to myself

While you're at it, when will "A&K MASADA AEG (Tan, Magpul Licensed)" be back in stock?
    Hi
    we still have one in the shop so I can hold it for you if you call in for sure. :D
    we have 5 further orders on the way MASADA is in one of them and we still have a hope to get them before Christmas :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

MajorMax wrote: »
    Howya lads

Hi
    we still have one in the shop so I can hold it for you if you call in for sure. :D
    we have 5 further orders on the way MASADA is in one of them and we still have a hope to get them before Christmas :rolleyes:

If you can hold it for me I'll be in on Saturday afternoon weather permitting. I'll PM you my details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

I have a friend who is wondering when you will be getting this back in stock:
    usmc-molle-combat-assault-plate-carrier-vest-black.jpg

I have a friend who is wondering when you will be getting this back in stock:
    usmc-molle-combat-assault-plate-carrier-vest-black.jpg
    Hi
    We still waiting for more information about order is on the way (all vests, gear, backpack etc. - models and colors).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Hey folks, what time are ye open til today?

Hi
    17:30
    (lunch 14:00-15:00)

Hi
    17:30
    (lunch 14:00-15:00)

Thanks guys, picked up a pistol laser / flashlight this evening in store , flashlight works great but the laser will adjust with the alan key screws vertically but not horizontally and is off center by a good bit. Still have the receipt and box, any chance I can drop in the same time on tomorrow and maybe ye can arrange store credit (if ye cant find something Im overlooking here) ?

Ive had a few lam units in my time and seems like the screw adjustment isnt seated in the housing correctly and has no purchase on the laser to actually adjust it you see ,so will just continue to spin.

Thanks guys, picked up a pistol laser / flashlight this evening in store , flashlight works great but the laser will adjust with the alan key screws vertically but not horizontally and is off center by a good bit. Still have the receipt and box, any chance I can drop in the same time on tomorrow and maybe ye can arrange store credit (if ye cant find something Im overlooking here) ?

Ive had a few lam units in my time and seems like the screw adjustment isnt seated in the housing correctly and has no purchase on the laser to actually adjust it you see ,so will just continue to spin.
    No Bother
    bring it back please and we'll sort it .
    CU tomorrow

No Bother
    bring it back please and we'll sort it .
    CU tomorrow

Thanks a lot folks, I said it to the missus as soon as I posted that I was interested to see how the customer service would be and I have to say thats very good, good deals will get people in the door but good customer service will have them come back. See ye tomorrow guys. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DaveTheSpic

Hi Guys,

I sent you an email today through your website about a G&P battery I got off you last Wednesday, have you had a chance to read it yet?

Dave.

Hi Guys,

I sent you an email today through your website about a G&P battery I got off you last Wednesday, have you had a chance to read it yet?

Dave.
    hi Dave
    just sent you an email.

hi Dave
    just sent you an email.
    Thanks, I got that one and sent you a reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Morning all, any sign of that redwolf order for the WE GBB 36c?
    Hoping it will be in before xmas :D I will pick up a 552 with that also when I collect. :)

Hi guys,

I dont know if you've had a chance to read my last mail to you about dropping the battery back? Seeing as I'm from Tralee I was saying that I might not have a chance to get up to ye until after Christmas, hopefully sometime next week. Is that ok?

hey guys, hope business is good. Any news on that redwolf order with the we g36c I ordered? thanks :)
    Hi
    G36 is ready to collect in shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Jsmurff wrote: »

any idea lads ??? :D

Hi
    G36 is ready to collect in shop.

You've made my day!
    See you in a bit!

Hey folks , just PM'd ye there for a quote. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

hey guys, do ye still have those MAG 190rnd m4 midcaps in store? might be in on friday if ye have them still and ye're open

Jsmurff wrote: »

Have a trouble to find npas for it at the moment
    let you know when figure out something.