Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoftguns.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Carentan Killer

Good to see the range of AEG's expanding.;)
    Just wonder Kev if ye plan to stock any TM pistols in the future?

I was thinking some TM pistols would be a good addition to the vast range we already have.

Maybe some Tokyo Marui FN 5-7 Five-seveN's and some Tokyo Marui PX4 pistols would make a great addition.

Have you any particular TM pistols in mind Aido?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I was thinking some TM pistols would be a good addition to the vast range we already have.

Maybe some Tokyo Marui FN 5-7 Five-seveN's and some Tokyo Marui PX4 pistols would make a great addition.

Have you any particular TM pistols in mind Aido?

You hit two on the head there - especially the PX4.:eek:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Kev, any idea when the KJW M1911 Co2's will be back in stock?

You hit two on the head there - especially the PX4.:eek:;)

I will make sure some get ordered in soon on the next redwolf or ehobbyasia orders :)

Any other suggestions for new stock let us know and we will keep a record of what people want out there :) and get them ordered in as soon as we can!

Kev

Kev, any idea when the KJW M1911 Co2's will be back in stock?

Our supplier of that pistol (ehobbyasia) is out of stock so as soon as they get some back in we will be placing an order for more hopefully within the next week or two.

We have been looking around at our other suppliers but they are also out of stock of them so we will have to wait on ehobbyasia for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Any other suggestions for new stock let us know and we will keep a record of what people want out there :) and get them ordered in as soon as we can!

some high quailty shotguns be nice , ya seem to see that same 2 or 3 around
    and of course sniper varients, sniper varients, sniper varients! :D:D:D

good luck with the new shop, (sniper)variety is the spice of life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Magnum-Dirty-Harry.jpg
    Revolvers:cool:

After I get my 1911:p

Thanks for the suggestions guys we are taking note!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

An plans of getting anything 8mm ?

Marushin do a nice FN 5-7 ya could get a few of them in along with the TM-Brand to offer people a choice of 6 or 8 mm :D

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'm back down in Limerick next weekend to cover a football match, I'll have to mosey in from the hotel at some stage. I meant to check it out the last few times I was there, but having camera gear and tripods with me prevents convenient shopping...

• Advertisement

bullets wrote: »
    An plans of getting anything 8mm ?

Marushin do a nice FN 5-7 ya could get a few of them in along with the TM-Brand to offer people a choice of 6 or 8 mm :D

~B

We haven't any 8mm pistols coming in on orders arriving soon but we could try a few of the 8mm FN 5-7's on our next order to see if they will sell :)

NakedDex wrote: »
    I'm back down in Limerick next weekend to cover a football match, I'll have to mosey in from the hotel at some stage. I meant to check it out the last few times I was there, but having camera gear and tripods with me prevents convenient shopping...

Great stuff Dex if you do have the time next weekend do call in and check out the retail store you might see something instore that you would like to add to your collection :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

kev just want to wish ya all the best lad, be expecting some business from me in the near future and yea we're talking gbbr's:D

Horse84 wrote: »
    kev just want to wish ya all the best lad, be expecting some business from me in the near future and yea we're talking gbbr's:D

Thanks Mike! :)

Exellent you are a man after my own heart :D

I am looking into setting up some sort of preorder system at the moment for once off / special orders along with ratech custom WE gbbr's and other gbbr's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭airsoftguns.ie

In stock
    WELL VSR-10 Bolt Action Spring Rifle w/ Bipod & Scope 179 euro
    well-vsr-10-bolt-action-spring-rifle-w-bipod-scope.jpg
    more info
    http://airsoftguns.ie/sniper-rifles/202-well-vsr-10-bolt-action-spring-rifle-w-bipod-scope.html

WELL VSR-10 Bolt Action Spring Rifle w/ Bipod & Scope (Wood) 179 euro
    well-vsr-10-bolt-action-spring-rifle-w-bipod-scope-wood-.jpg
    more info
    http://airsoftguns.ie/sniper-rifles/201-well-vsr-10-bolt-action-spring-rifle-w-bipod-scope-wood-.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Ya know what would be great? A pic up in store option.
    Seeing as the shop is small (for now) and cant stock all the site has to offer a pick up in store option would be ideal seeing as the location is so central.

hightower1 wrote: »
    Ya know what would be great? A pic up in store option.
    Seeing as the shop is small (for now) and cant stock all the site has to offer a pick up in store option would be ideal seeing as the location is so central.

We have that in place already hightower ;)
    Once an order has been placed on our website you can select instore pickup or if you want it posted out to you the price of registered post is added to your orders.

We also have free shipping on all orders of €250 and over :D

Pre Order Now!

GHK PDW Gas Blowback Rifle Ver.3 Gas Version
    Power 300FPS (Top Gas @ 25°C Room Temperature)
    Pre Order Price €379

ghk-pdw-gas-blowback-rifle-ver3-co2-version.jpg

For More Info
    http://airsoftguns.ie/gas-blow-back-rifles/206-ghk-pdw-gas-blowback-rifle-ver3-co2-version.html

GHK PDW Gas Blowback Rifle Ver.3 Co2 Version
    Power 320FPS (CO2 Gas @ 25°C Room Temperature)

Pre Order Price €379

ghk-pdw-gas-blowback-rifle-ver3-co2-version.jpg

For More Info
    http://airsoftguns.ie/gas-blow-back-rifles/205-ghk-pdw-gas-blowback-rifle-ver3-co2-version.html

We have one GHK PDW Gas Blowback Rifle Ver.3 Co2 Version and one GHK PDW Gas Blowback Rifle Ver.3 Gas Version due in on our next order arriving soon :)

So Buy / Pre Order your GHK PDW now!
    Once those two are sold we will order in more on Pre Orders that we have setup on the website.

More Gas Blow Back Rifles and SMG's on there way soon also like the KWA/ASG MP9A1 /MP9A3 SMG's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

guys..looking to see if you have those g&p 11.1v lipos in stock?
    also possible looking for a 14mm CCW silencer? approx 100mm-200mm long.

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    guys..looking to see if you have those g&p 11.1v lipos in stock?
    also possible looking for a 14mm CCW silencer? approx 100mm-200mm long.

Hi Sc@recrow,

We have 2x g&p 11.1v lipo's in stock with deans connector with more 11.1v lipo's on the way soon..

We had 2x OD & 1x black Spartan Doctrine pistol silencers in store last time I checked.
    They look well on AEG's also for that stubby style look and look very cool on our range of WE/Socomgear Pistols.
    They are foam filled with a 14mm CCW thread on one side & a 14mm CW thread on the other they come in various trademarks the price is between 14.99 - 17.99 each

They are 110mm x 30mm

I will confirm for you in the morning if any is left is in stock in the retail shop.
    We will be ordering in more of these silencers soon along with larger ones.

I will also check to see if we have any larger silencers left in the shop and get them added up onto to the website.

àlso..any chance they have dean's to mini-plug adapters in stock?
    IF so I'd call in today and pick up 2 batteries and silencer :)

• Advertisement

àlso..any chance they have dean's to mini-plug adapters in stock?
    IF so I'd call in today and pick up 2 batteries and silencer :)

Hi Sc@recrow (what is your first name?)

I got some info for you If you haven't already dropped into the shop today

We have one of the silencers in stock its tan in colour

We have some more silencers due in on another order soon.

We just got in some new Lipo batteries in stock in retail store and I will add them to the website later along with lots of new products Coming Soon.

Here is the list of batteries :)

They are made by PAS

file_121_15.jpg

7.4V 1200mAh 15C Li-Po Battery (Stock Pipe Type / T-Plug) PAS-BAT-007-T in stock 2 €25.99
    7.4V 2200mAh 15C Li-Po Battery (Handguard Type / T-Plug) PAS-BAT-001-T in stock 2 €32.99
    7.4V 1200mAh 15C Li-Po Battery (Stock Pipe Type / Mini Plug) PAS-BAT-007-MINI in stock 2 €25.99
    7.4V 2200mAh 15C Li-Po (Handguard Type w/ Mini Plug) PAS-BAT-001-MINI in stock 2 €32.99

11.1V 2200mAh 15C Li-Po Battery (Handguard Type / T-Plug) PAS-BAT-003-T in stock 1 €39.99
    11.1V 1600mAh 15C Li-Po Battery (Handguard Type / T-Plug) PAS-BAT-004-T in stock 1 €33.99
    11.1V 1200mAh 15C Li-Po Battery (Stock Pipe Type / T-Plug) PAS-BAT-005-T in siock 1 €25.99

We have some deans connectors and standard adapters instock also

coming-soon.jpg
    New Stock Coming Soon!

G&P M4 Very Short Barrel Rifle

gp-m4-very-short-barrel-rifle.jpg
    Click on image above for more info

Socom Gear MEU 1911 Limited Edition [Black]

socom-gear-meu-1911-limited-edition-black-.jpg

Maruzen M11 Basic [Mac 11 Mini SMG Style Version]

maruzen-m11-basic-mac-11-pistol-type-version-.jpg

KWC Python 357 (ABS Version, 6inch, Silver)

kwc-python-357-abs-version-6inch-silver.jpg

Lots more stock coming soon and will be added to the website shortly
    G&G CM16 Raider M4 RIS Battle Ready Combo Package (Black)
    G&G CM16 Raider M4 RIS Battle Ready Combo Package (Desert Tan)
    King Arms Colt M4A1 (Licensed Trademarks)
    KJ 24rd Magazine for P229
    Milspex Pistol Holster (Left Hand Use)
    Milspex Pistol Holster (Right Hand Use)
    Milspex Frame Thigh Mount Holster (Black)
    Pantac Tactical Type 1 Shoulder Holster (OD / CORDURA)
    G&P 30mm AP Red Dot Scope Sight

WE Browning Hi-Power M1935

Check out the new Coming Soon Section On the Website for Updates

coming-soon.jpg

hi,
    do u happen to know if a silver version of Socom Gear MEU 1911 Limited Edition you posted there be coming out? with the supressor aswell
    thanks

hi,
    do u happen to know if a silver version of Socom Gear MEU 1911 Limited Edition you posted there be coming out? with the supressor aswell
    thanks

I am sorry I don't know when Socom Gear will make a special edition of the MEU in silver they will have to wait on WE to make one first.

They currently only make the Black Tan and OD MEU

http://socomgear.com/english/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=37

When WE and then Socom Gear rebrand/make the silver MEU 1911 Limited Edition we will more than likely stock them as the black and Tan versions are good sellers for us :)

They do make a Novak NEXT in Silver which can attach a suppressor which looks great
    NOVAK NEXT fully licensed Airsoft pistol - Silver

5d1b80e0d20cdf244a52225e00f785d1.image.160x119.jpg198ade3569a3332538ae10ad9d3b610c.image.160x106.jpg5ed7239db6832ce17888d1ce81e91092.image.160x106.jpg

we-meu-silver-with-pro-grips.jpg
    We do have in stock the WE 1911 with Pro grips
    Not a proper MEU as it has Colt 1911 etched trademarks but still very nice
    http://airsoftguns.ie/gas/208-we-meu-silver-with-pro-grips.html

A Silencer and threaded silencer/barrel adaptor can be bought for it

http://airsoftguns.ie/airsoft-pistols-gbb/75-we-silver-1911-with-brown-grips-full-metal.html

cheers,very helpfull.
    this one in the link above intrested me more to my needs, could barrell for silncer also be got for that one?
    also odd question i know but what do u know of WE compatabily with real steel 1911 grips as i want to make the pistol of agent 47 from the hitman games so id be planning to order this grip: link below

http://www.pachmayr.com/american-legend-grips.php

cheers Carentan..not sure now when I'll get a chance to call in..up the walls with work :(

name is Jay by the way (I'm the chap who bought the MP5/M9A1 recently)

http://airsoftguns.ie/airsoft-pistols-gbb/75-we-silver-1911-with-brown-grips-full-metal.html

cheers,very helpful.
    this one in the link above interested me more to my needs, could barrel for silencer also be got for that one?
    also odd question i know but what do u know of WE compatibility with real steel 1911 grips as i want to make the pistol of agent 47 from the hitman games so id be planning to order this grip: link below

http://www.pachmayr.com/american-legend-grips.php

I have that very WE colt 1911A1 in silver/stainless steel finish in my own pistol collection its got a very high quality finish :)
    I also have a black silencer and barrel adapter also for mine.

It is compatible with real steel grips ;)

We have 2 of those pistols left in stock.

That pistol would be perfect to use as a base of a hardballer project ;)

The slide would have to be extended though by about 2 inches if you wish to replicate the size of it - but would look very cool if left in the 1911 length also.

We are low on silencers & threaded barrel adapters at the moment but will be getting more in very soon - a week or two on our next redwolf order

I will be adding the silencers and threaded adaptors to the website as soon as we have some back in stock again ;)

cheers Carentan..not sure now when I'll get a chance to call in..up the walls with work :(

name is Jay by the way (I'm the chap who bought the MP5/M9A1 recently)

No problem at all Jay call in whenever you get a chance again ;)

If you wish to order on the website later or tell me what you want and I will tell the lads in the shop to put a hold on them for you.

Jay it may of been Damian or Michal who you bought from in the shop
    Thanks again for buying the MP5 & M9A1 recently from us :)

A good friend of mine Ciaran/Darth Phoenix mentioned to me that he knows you Jay :)

Kev

cheers man,

yea about the extendted slide, for pracitalness that green gas mags sometimes doesnt last the best(gettin out full mag) in irelands weather that would adding a extented slide eat into the gas comsumtion even more?

(plus in the game blood money the slide seem slighty more closer to stanard size that any the other games, so techinally i wouldnt be breaking the rules :rolleyes::p)

i know that westerns arms makes a hardballer in silver (saw it on a french website for round E280-300 mark which cheapest ever seen a westerns arms crazy job) couldnt make head nor tails of the website though not bein able to speak french

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

couldnt make head nor tails of the website though not bein able to speak french

It's not perfect, but you could try going to translate.google.com and pasting the website name into the box.

Select French-to-English from the menus on top, it'll speed things up a bit.

It might give you enough to go on.

• Advertisement

cheers man,

yea about the extendted slide, for pracitalness that green gas mags sometimes doesnt last the best(gettin out full mag) in irelands weather that would adding a extented slide eat into the gas comsumtion even more?

(plus in the game blood money the slide seem slighty more closer to stanard size that any the other games, so techinally i wouldnt be breaking the rules :rolleyes::p)

i know that westerns arms makes a hardballer in silver (saw it on a french website for round E280-300 mark which cheapest ever seen a westerns arms crazy job) couldnt make head nor tails of the website though not bein able to speak french

If actually extended with a longer inner barrel also then it would improve accuracy but up the fps and make the gas consumption only slightly worse (very little) - if a high flow valve was fitted then yes that would eat into the gas consumption.

I see yes you are going for the blood money hardballer look :cool:
    So no rules broken ;):D

It is more onto the styling of the M1911A1
    Or real steel AMT Silverballer

All you would have to do is add the grip you mentioned and maybe if you wanted too get or modify the trigger to make it the same as the blood money hardballer - all depending on if you are going for accuracy the standard 1911A1 Trigger is nice though especially in chrome/silver.

And of course the threaded adapter piece and a silencer to be added.

1550693-amt_hardballer_1.jpg

1615405-silverballer_4.jpg

The western arms hardballer is nice but its still made from abs/carbon so a full metal one like the WE 1911 would be much better :)

Like I mentioned previously we have two WE M1911A1's in Silver in stock online -> available for order and also in or retail store.

We are waiting on another shipment of pistol silencers in black - having only one Tan silencer in stock.

Advertisement