Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoftguns.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Carentan Killer

Here is some pictures of my own WE 1911A1 in Silver with threaded adaptor & Silencer (Army Trades)

For you to get an idea of what it is like 1man3letters :)

PICT0666.jpg?t=1301640910

PICT0676.jpg?t=1301640910

PICT0668.jpg?t=1301640910

PICT0680.jpg?t=1301640910

PICT0681.jpg?t=1301640910

More pictures Here :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

thanks man, very thoughful ;) that well what ill be doing.extact supressor and all,just all black :cool:
    hard part isnt the gun thought, its going to be tracking down them grips, :mad:
    so far exhausted amazon and ebay for people that would ship to ireland so now will have to start emailing gun compaines in america and such and im sure that'll be lodsa fun :rolleyes:

ps. while on hitman could u pm a quote if you could get the ares wa2000 in?

{just item would like to get withing next year, been on to every retailerbout it already haha and now you 2 haha:) }

thanks man, very thoughful ;) that well what ill be doing.extact supressor and all,just all black :cool:
    hard part isnt the gun thought, its going to be tracking down them grips, :mad:
    so far exhausted amazon and ebay for people that would ship to ireland so now will have to start emailing gun compaines in america and such and im sure that'll be lodsa fun :rolleyes:

ps. while on hitman could u pm a quote if you could get the ares wa2000 in?

{just item would like to get withing next year, been on to every retailerbout it already haha and now you 2 haha:) }

You are welcome :)

We usually have a nice stockpile of the spartan silencers but have run low on them and waiting on redwolf to get more of the black versions back in.
    Here is the range of ones we usually have in stock
    Link

I can have a look around for those grips too later for you and let you know if I find anything.

I will also check with our suppliers and see how much an ares wa2000 would set you back.
    I will pm you on the info when I have it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

You have one WE M1911A1 in stock :D

Went in to buy mp5 mags awhile ago and bought this as well..it's a fantastic piece...mag holds 15 rounds and loads of gas left on it...fantastic blowback as well :D

FD1C639E407F403A8D94D7F7DF13BA24-0000326601-0002244900-00800L-2BE3ECCD68A74EB0A954EE7ABEB2B46A.jpg

Excellent Jay :D
    That is a really cool WE Springfield Armory M1911A1 with Seven Mills Ivory Color Grips :cool:

Your picture does it justice also!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Any chance you have stick batteries in stock?

Any chance you have stick batteries in stock?

Hi Hande Hoche!,

We have G&P 8.4V 2200mAh AK Stick Type Battery x2 in stock
    gp-84v-2200mah-ak-stick-type-battery.jpg
    With some more 9.6v sitck batterys to be ordered in soon ;)

Our new range of lipo batteries, chargers and goggles are also online on our website.

http://airsoftguns.ie/7-batteries-chargers
    http://airsoftguns.ie/10-googles-glasses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'll be in for a gander on Sunday. The original plan was a leisurely stroll in on Saturday after I dumped my gear in the hotel. Of course, numbnuts here forgot the match in Thomond was on Saturday, not Sunday, so booking a hotel would have been a miracle so great, I'd have been declared a saint on the spot.
    As such, I'll just have time to poke my head in the door with two bags of camera gear in tow on the way back. What's the Sunday opening hours?

NakedDex wrote: »
    I'll be in for a gander on Sunday. The original plan was a leisurely stroll in on Saturday after I dumped my gear in the hotel. Of course, numbnuts here forgot the match in Thomond was on Saturday, not Sunday, so booking a hotel would have been a miracle so great, I'd have been declared a saint on the spot.
    As such, I'll just have time to poke my head in the door with two bags of camera gear in tow on the way back. What's the Sunday opening hours?

Hi Dex,
    Sorry to hear that you will be too busy on Saturday with the match to call in.

We are closed on Sundays we are open 6 days a week Monday to Saturday

We might open by appointment only on Sundays at some point in the future but no plans to at the moment.

Here is our hours and map directions to us

Oh the game I'm covering isn't until Sunday, but the lack of hotels means I'll be hitting Limerick early Sunday morning instead of Saturday afternoon like I usually would. Every hotel from Birdhill to Coonagh is booked out. The directions I know well. I spent several years living in Castletroy, then Henry St. Foxes Bow is a well known spot!

Never mind though, I'll be down the following week for another match anyway so I'll be around on the Saturday that time. I need a couple of pairs of gloves having lost my entire collection of 5.11 ones during the snow, so I've got beady eyes on that Mechanix range.

• Advertisement

Oh the game I'm covering isn't until Sunday, but the lack of hotels means I'll be hitting Limerick early Sunday morning instead of Saturday afternoon like I usually would. Every hotel from Birdhill to Coonagh is booked out. The directions I know well. I spent several years living in Castletroy, then Henry St. Foxes Bow is a well known spot!

Never mind though, I'll be down the following week for another match anyway so I'll be around on the Saturday that time. I need a couple of pairs of gloves having lost my entire collection of 5.11 ones during the snow, so I've got beady eyes on that Mechanix range.

I see, sorry about not opening on Sundays but the boys need a rest too :p
    Ok cool you know Limerick like the back of your hand so ;)

Great call in next Saturday and say Kev was talking to you here on boards ;)

Oh yes the Lovely Mechanix range of gloves I added them to the site last week :eek: they are awesome up there with 5.11 gloves - in fact even better.

I had planned to do a write up here about them as they are great...

We are low on stock levels of them at the moment but more can be ordered in again.
    We ordered in low Qty's to see if they would sell at first.

If you would like to order them on the website for store pick to make sure they are there for you when you can call in next Saturday please do ;)

gloves.jpg

mechanix-wear-gloves-m-pact-woodland-size-m.jpgmechanix-wear-gloves-m-pact-woodland-size-m.jpgmechanix-wear-gloves-m-pact-woodland-size-m.jpg
    mechanix-wear-gloves-m-pact-woodland-size-m.jpgmechanix-wear-gloves-m-pact-woodland-size-m.jpgmechanix-wear-gloves-m-pact-woodland-size-m.jpg

Mechanix do an extensive range but we want to try these ones out first and if popular we will be stocking more from the Mechanix range

I figured you'd be closed, but I thought I'd ask in case. No matter. For the next 14 weeks I'll be down almost every weekend for some game or other. Solid chance I'll be a regular by May.

I want to give those gloves a fitting first, to see what ones I need (glove sizes vary madly). If they're better than my beloved 5.11 ones, I'll be mightliy impressed. There's 31 different pairs of gloves available to me in work for free (not including haz-mat gloves) but those 5.11 ones still justified ordering a few pairs of. If they're as impressive as you claim, you may start ordering boxes of them in advance, just for me.

I figured you'd be closed, but I thought I'd ask in case. No matter. For the next 14 weeks I'll be down almost every weekend for some game or other. Solid chance I'll be a regular by May.

I want to give those gloves a fitting first, to see what ones I need (glove sizes vary madly). If they're better than my beloved 5.11 ones, I'll be mightliy impressed. There's 31 different pairs of gloves available to me in work for free (not including haz-mat gloves) but those 5.11 ones still justified ordering a few pairs of. If they're as impressive as you claim, you may start ordering boxes of them in advance, just for me.

Its true best to call in and try them out and see if they fit and see you like them ;)

We are planning on stocking them frequently so no worries there ;)

Here is lots of photos of what we currently have in our retail store :)
    Pictures taken by me yesterday in store :D

Pics will give you a better idea of what we stock,
    It also should help those that are thinking of buying but cannot make it into the retail store but would still like to see the airsoft products in much more detail than on the website pictures.

Some products are not yet on the website but can be bought instore and will be added to the website soon..

We also have a lot more airsoft rifles & pistols in stock & online that are currently not on display in the retail store.

We have loads of new airsoft rifles and pistols & accessories due in again on orders very soon :D

DSCF1506.jpg?t=1301808547

DSCF1524.jpg?t=1301808656

DSCF1509.jpg?t=1301808950

Photobucket Link to album with all 112 pics :eek:

airsoftguns retail store album

Slideshow

Pictures are also posted on our Photobucket Here

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Guys, I've deleted some off topic posts here. That discussion has nothing to do with this retailers thread.

@Darkside22, welcome to boards.ie Airsoft. If you have an issue with something that was posted here then please avail of the 'report post' feature and the moderators will handle it.

Thanks Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Package arrived this morning. Very pleased with it and Carentan Killer(Kev) was a pleasure to deal with:)

Ill buy again:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Picked up one of the 9.6 batteries today. Impressive amount of stock in the place. The BAP was very tempting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 airsoftguns

Thanks Hande hoche!
    hope we'll move to bigger shop soon

• Advertisement

Hello All,

I have decided to go a different route with regards airsoftguns.ie,
    Here on the retailers thread and also the looking after of the airsoftguns.ie website directly.

I am no longer looking after the updating of the website with new products coming in our answering pm's regarding stock that is currently in stock in the retail store.

The boards username airsoftguns.ie which is Damian will be keeping this thread updated with new products and also looking after the website when new products arrive for the retail store and you can send emails to office@airsoftguns.ie if you have questions regarding a product currently instock on the website or retail store so please email directly ;)

What I will be doing going forward is taking any special orders that you want to order in (products we don't stock) you can pm me and I will take care of ordering in for you through our suppliers,

Our main suppliers are..
    ehobbyasia
    actionsportgames
    redwolfairsoft
    wgcshop
    gunfire.pl
    specshop
    airsoft-club.com
    military.pl

We have recently struck a deal with ratech for the custom gas blowback rifles and ratech parts so I will be looking after the special orders of those for you.
    We have also struck a deal with WE to buy directly from them Pistols and gas blowback rifles so in the future airsoftguns.ie will be able to offer even better prices on the pistols and gas blowback rifles :)

So if you wish to order in anything from our suppliers that airsoftguns.ie doesn't currently have in stock please contact me here through pm and I will look after it for you.

In the near future we will also be ordering in upgrade parts and I have also plans of a repair workshop and in the future a skirmishing site in Limerick in association with airsoftguns.ie so stay tuned for further announcements here on boards from myself :)

Thanks all for your support and custom :)
    Kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Had a look into the shop and today and was quite impressed :)
    Have a good line of stock in terms of AEGs and GBBs. But more importantly a good line of BBs :D It'll be handy for whenever supplies are running low.

Hey guys...any plans to stock those Lonex flash mags?
    Tempted to try one and see how they are..reviews are promising so far..

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/lonex-360rd-flash-magazine-for-m4-m16-series-aeg.html

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭airsoftguns.ie

no problem the mags looks all right. but have one order in process already, so the next one will be done in about 2- 3 weeks time.
    Thanks

hi guys...do you have these bb in stock?

http://airsoftguns.ie/bbs-020g/31-bbs-gg-armament-020g-5000rds.html

If you do will you hold me 2 bags and I'll collect them today?
    No sign of my M4 yet? :D

No problem will hold 2 bags . We Have that flash mag as well in shop. That order with your M4 is processing at the moment :) they should send that out soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

hi how much is your 1911 threaded barrel (for WE)?
    cant find it on your site but was talking with Carentan Killer
    about gettin one for a project and was told you stock them

thanks

sorry but we do not stock any barrels at the moment.
    will check the suppliers and we'll see what we can get.
    thanks

• Advertisement

Picked up my G&P M4 magpul today :D
    Cheers lads for ordering it in for me.

Advertisement