Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoftguns.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭airsoftguns.ie

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Hey man, I was just wondering Does this come in black?

http://airsoftguns.ie/electric-rifles-aeg/207-gg-cm16-raider-m4-ris-battle-ready-desert-tan-combo-package.html

And is the front sight part of the Barrel or is it held in my screws?
    Hi
    we can't get that black long version at the moment, our supplier don't have them in stock.
    Now we have in stock black short version: G&G CM16 RAIDER M4 CQB RIS COMBO PACKAGE
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Redskins

Hi,
    I live in Limerick & I have an AEG MP44, there is a bit of debate around the FPS of it,

If I brought it in to the shop do you have the facility to check the chrono power of it? Is there a charge for this?

I would like to use it but I want to make sure its legal.

Also I'd like to see the Luger with the 4 inch barrel you just got back in stock

Thanks Redskins

Redskins wrote: »
    Hi,
    I live in Limerick & I have an AEG MP44, there is a bit of debate around the FPS of it,

If I brought it in to the shop do you have the facility to check the chrono power of it? Is there a charge for this?

I would like to use it but I want to make sure its legal.

Also I'd like to see the Luger with the 4 inch barrel you just got back in stock

Thanks Redskins

Hi
    No problem at all. just call in to the shop and we'll check that for you. of course there is no charge for that.
    and if will be to strong we can do a downgrade for you.
    CU in shop.(open 10:30-17:30 lunch 14-15)
    Thanks

Any chance you sell chronos?

Hi
    we get today nice chromograph
    ufc-pro-chronograph-dark-earth.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Hi is the website down or something because its not loading for me??

• Advertisement

Hi is the website down or something because its not loading for me??
    Hi
    we just upgrading software and changing graphic as well, so there may be some problems with loading for today.
    tnahks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 1,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭otmmyboy2

Evenin, Just wondering do you accept debit cards either online or over the phone?
    Thanks.

Never forget, the end goal is zero firearms of any type.

S.I. No. 187/1972 - Firearms (Temporary Custody) Order - Firearms seized

S.I. No. 21/2008 - Firearms (Restricted Firearms and Ammunition) Order 2008 - Firearm types restricted

Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 - Firearms banned & grandfathered

S.I. No. 420/2019 - Magazine ban, ammo storage & transport restricted

Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2023 - 2023 Firearm Ban (retroactive to 8 years prior)

otmmyboy2 wrote: »
    Evenin, Just wondering do you accept debit cards either online or over the phone?
    Thanks.
    Hi
    Sorry but we can't accept laser cards yet.
    only credit cards, pay-pal, or bank transfer.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

Awesome new site BTW:D

leemurta wrote: »
    Awesome new site BTW:D
    Thanks!
    still working on it :) may be some issues today
    tomorrow should be everything done :D

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

hey guys..can you hold me one of the UFC chronos and I'll call in during the week for it?

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    hey guys..can you hold me one of the UFC chronos and I'll call in during the week for it?
    HI
    no problem at all we'll hold one for you.
    CU in the shop :)

thanks guys...should be tues or wed I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Wondering if you folks have or can get a KJ Full metal (green gas) Beretta M9/M92 without the rail?

If yes, in what time frame and how much?

You have one advertised on your site and on sale at €109, but although the picture shows the model I am looking for without a frame rail (see pic)

kjw-m9-gbb-beretta.jpg

the blurb underneath states that this has a rail :(
    Information Blurb

This is the "PTP" line of beretta M9 Gas blowback by KJW airsoft. This very model is being used by US Military & Law enforcement for training today, hence it's performance and realism. Externally, this pistol is as real as it gets with blowback action, full metal slide & frame, railed frame, on frame safety, magazine release, shooter's grip, adjustable hopup and tons more other features. Basically, it is the one gas gun with the most metal parts in the market today. Internally this new version is equipped with the newest reinforcement parts that are so durable you can power it with Co2, Propane or red gas.

Cheers

Wondering if you folks have or can get a KJ Full metal (green gas) Beretta M9/M92 without the rail?

If yes, in what time frame and how much?

You have one advertised on your site and on sale at €109, but although the picture shows the model I am looking for without a frame rail (see pic)

Cheers
    Hi
    Picture is correct, is an error in the description, sorry. We have in stock (price 109euro), delivery time is 24-48 hours (cost 12.5euro).
    Thanks

Just ordered via website and paid for :)

thanks guys...should be tues or wed I'd say

prob will be nearer the weekend chaps....caught up in a lot of stuff at work and can't get away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey Lads,

Will this fit a TM glock 18c :
    http://airsoftguns.ie/en/holsters/294-fob-glock-17-19-rh-pistol-magazine-paddle-holster.html

also, do you have any tracer rd's in stock ?..ill call in tomorrow if ya do

Thanks,
    Dave

Just ordered via website and paid for :)
    Tomorrow morning we send your order and you get in next day. Do you need something more maybe gas or pellets? (shipping 12,5euro is flat rates in irland)
    Thanks

• Advertisement

thehorse wrote: »
    Hey Lads,

Will this fit a TM glock 18c :
    http://airsoftguns.ie/en/holsters/294-fob-glock-17-19-rh-pistol-magazine-paddle-holster.html

also, do you have any tracer rd's in stock ?..ill call in tomorrow if ya do

Thanks,
    Dave
    Hi Dave
    I don't think (Gun suitable - GLOCK 17/19/22/23/31/32/34/35,), but you can bring a gun and we try. Yes we have in stock tracer bb's.
    Thanks and see ya tomorrow :)

prob will be nearer the weekend chaps....caught up in a lot of stuff at work and can't get away :(

Ok, we have 2 in stock now. We keep 1 for you :)

Tomorrow morning we send your order and you get in next day. Do you need something more maybe gas or pellets? (shipping 12,5euro is flat rates in irland)
    Thanks

Cheers. And thanks for checking, but I am ok for gas and BB's for now.

Hi Folks

Just wanted to let you know that the M9 arrived just now and looks really nice. Nice weight and balance. Can't wait to get home and try it out :)

Thanks a mil for the excellent service. Much appreciated

Hi Folks

Just wanted to let you know that the M9 arrived just now and looks really nice. Nice weight and balance. Can't wait to get home and try it out :)

Thanks a mil for the excellent service. Much appreciated

Thank you very much. :) Will be nice to get hearing from you again.
    Best Regards

Ok, we have 2 in stock now. We keep 1 for you :)

hey guys...do ye have tracer bb? can you hold two bottles for me please and I'll call in around half 3 today?

hey guys...do ye have tracer bb? can you hold two bottles for me please and I'll call in around half 3 today?
    all of it will be waiting for you :D
    Thanks
    CU

collected stuff yesterday and a nice little G&P M4 VSBR..
    Lovely AEG to use and absolutely rock solid...must throw up a review of it..

gp-m4-very-short-barrel-rifle.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Hi, sent you a PM there :)

• Advertisement

CpcRc wrote: »
    Hi, sent you a PM there :)
    HI
    I just sent you PM.

Advertisement