Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM Bugs Thread

Options
  • 12-03-2011 11:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

The LOI is unplayable. Players positions are completely wrong. Current and potential abilities are completely wrong for loads of players. There's a load of transfers from before the deadline that haven't been sorted. And now the teams are wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Anyone else noticed an increase in injuries since the update? I've now lost 5 more players due to injury, the length of time for absences varies from 6 days to 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Yup, injuries have gone up if you ask me. Victor Anichebe had a torn calf muscle and torn hamstring last season and only got to play a few times. First 3 seasons he never had a serious injury.

I've had 6 or 7 torn calf muscles since the patch, crazy.

Taking the piss now... lost 2 more to long term injuries.

Just started a thread on SI forum asking if it's just coincidence or a bug... a few of my friends have also said they've noticed an increase in injuries

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

something has got to be up reguarding injuries. Predicting a hot fix fairly soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah the injuries are crazy. I'm in February of my first season and I've had C. Ronaldo, Alonso, Di Maria, Hazard, Arbeloa, Diarra and Carvalho all out with 2+ month injuries.

• Advertisement

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/258283-Increase-in-injuries-since-patch-11.3

Seems like its happening across the board.
    No reply yet from SI about it.

Yakult wrote: »
    http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/258283-Increase-in-injuries-since-patch-11.3

Seems like its happening across the board.
    No reply yet from SI about it.

My thread! :pac:

Cheers for linking it, was going to do it myself now.

Its getting even more ridiculous now, 4 injuries in one game.

Picture4-1.png

Suarez out for another 6 weeks
    Defour out for 2 months
    Robinson out for 3 months
    Skrtel out for 2 weeks

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

151464.png

:rolleyes:

How could something so silly slip through testing - or why would they purposely increase it without thoroughly checking it. So unrealistic now. I've taken all my players off special training schedules and it's still happening.

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Injuries since 11.3 are ruining the game! :(
    aaronh007 wrote: »
    Yup, I've gone back to my old game pre patch until they sort something out. The fact that they aren't recognising it as a bug in my SI thread fills me with zero confidence that they'll fix it though.

Im thinking of downloading that FM editor, according to a poster on SI community forums the injury rate is 50% - 70% :eek:

He said to drop serious injuries to 10% and minor to 20% and it will be normal again.

Would love to know what previous injury rates were before patch, FM10 etc.

If they arent fixing it (And your right, zero confidence they will) we will just have to do it ourselves. :mad:

Takes away from the realism of the game thus ruining it completely. (for me anyway)

Another bug found

For many players I cant see the statistics on the players page

Picture down below. anyone experiencing the same?

Another bug seems to be when you send players out on loan and get the match reports.
    it doesnt show stats for the player. Just says Cur Ability and Pot Ability.

This game is starting to bug the hell out of me. Missing stats, injuries, what next!?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Yakult wrote: »

Another bug found

For many players I cant see the statistics on the players page

Picture down below. anyone experiencing the same?

Another bug seems to be when you send players out on loan and get the match reports.
    it doesnt show stats for the player. Just says Cur Ability and Pot Ability.

This game is starting to bug the hell out of me. Missing stats, injuries, what next!?!

I had that with Suarez too, it annoyed me so much i sold him so i didnt have to look at it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I don't think it's right that we should clog up the discussion thread with all the bugs so we might as well dedicate a thread to it :D

Noticed another one today. If I'm playing a later game at 7 and there was games at 5, whilst I'm playing my game the results go up as if the games are currently being played when I'm playing, whereas they should already be finished.

This thread should be good :D

Im pretty dissapointed that after the 3rd patch they have actually managed to cause more problems than previous.

Kinda puts me off putting time into it as god only knows what else is down the line. Not even a full season done and theirs being alot of bugs found already. Not good.

Anyone else not getting half time stats when your given the team talk?
    Happens atleast ever second match.

Another one - When you've sent a player on loan and you are getting match reports, the loan stats dont appear under the players picture, just Cur. A and Pot. A.

What's pissing me off about the bugs is that they're all minor ones ( bar the injuries one). And as you find more of them your patience for the game gets thinner and thinner. I'm just seriously pissed off at FM11 and haven't been happy with it at all since it first came out.

Noticed another bug today :rolleyes:

Moved teams yesterday but I'm still getting updates on my former players either retraining positions, learning moves etc.

Granted it's only a small thing but now I've moved on I can care less if a player I used to manage can play through balls more often

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Yeah I was getting that too Aaron.

Will continue playing the game I was playing on 11.2 with the update.

Cant start a new game with 11.3 because it shockingly bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Any one else see the opposition team playing with two DMCR, both in the same position in 11.3?

I thought it was a once off mistake but I've seen two teams use it against me. I forgot to take a screen shot of it happening but it's not caused by red cards or injuries. I noticed it on the opposition instructions page first then in the match day engine when the two players were pretty much joined at the hip.

It's a modified 4-4-2 wide diamond with an additional DMC instead of a second striker. Teams don't generally start with it against me but change to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Haven't played it in a week, the injuries (and other bugs) are just too bloody annoying. Wish they'd get their act together, this is pathetic.:mad:

yimrsg wrote: »
    Any one else see the opposition team playing with two DMCR, both in the same position in 11.3?

I thought it was a once off mistake but I've seen two teams use it against me. I forgot to take a screen shot of it happening but it's not caused by red cards or injuries. I noticed it on the opposition instructions page first then in the match day engine when the two players were pretty much joined at the hip.

It's a modified 4-4-2 wide diamond with an additional DMC instead of a second striker. Teams don't generally start with it against me but change to it.

Hercules do it all the time. They begin with the formation too. It's a joke.

That's who it was I thought it might have been Getafe but couldn't be certain without going back and checking every match report in a season. I think Zaragoza did it against me also after changing from a 4-2-3-1.

Season hasn't even started and I'm missing about 7 players, all first team players of course, and still getting reports from former players.

I know I've probably said this before but F**K this! I don't care about the lack of transfer updates, I'm going back to 11.2

Sick of this crap, maybe even re-install FM10

• Advertisement

FFS.

Another bug.

Feb 13th 2013. There's a round of South American World Cup Qualifiers. Same night, the Spanish Cup Semi Final 2nd leg takes place. It's just a joke at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Liverpool just rehired Rafa Benitez after the first season in my game

Another bug is Celtic constantly getting a Parent club from the EPL after the first season, absolutely ridiculous to the point where I reload until it doesnt happen. Some bugs I just wont continue with.

Ran into yet another bug (I'm not arsed reporting them to SI anymore, I feel like an underpaid employee at this stage! :pac:)

I have a Kenyan player, not entitled to a work permit so I sent him to my Belgian feeder club. He gets 3 more international caps before returning. I offer him a new contract and he signs without any application for a work permit and is now entitled to play for me. He wouldnt have gotten a work permit either and should be back in Belgium hoping to get dual nationality. :mad:

Dempsey wrote: »
    Ran into yet another bug (I'm not arsed reporting them to SI anymore, I feel like an underpaid employee at this stage! :pac:)

I have a Kenyan player, not entitled to a work permit so I sent him to my Belgian feeder club. He gets 3 more international caps before returning. I offer him a new contract and he signs without any application for a work permit and is now entitled to play for me. He wouldnt have gotten a work permit either and should be back in Belgium hoping to get dual nationality. :mad:

I noticed that Macdonald Mariga (Kenyan) isn't counted as a non-eu player in Spain as certain African countries are considered EU. I thought it was a mistake but there is a list of countries in the league rules which are considered EU.

It could be like Cascarino where he just made it up to play for Ireland.

yimrsg wrote: »
    I noticed that Macdonald Mariga (Kenyan) isn't counted as a non-eu player in Spain as certain African countries are considered EU. I thought it was a mistake but there is a list of countries in the league rules which are considered EU.

It could be like Cascarino where he just made it up to play for Ireland.

There are exceptions in certain countries to former colonies and such e.g. Brazilians playing Portugal

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2010/09/the_boys_from_brazil.html

McDonald Mariga is an established International player for Kenya but he was refused a UK work permit in England just last year. He went to Inter and now has a Champions League medal at home.

I'm not sure of Kenya's ties to Spain, but this could be part of the bug unless Mariga has gotten Italian dual nationality in your game.

No he doesn't have dual nationality. I signed him from Inter in the first transfer window. It's to do with the Cotonou Agreement. I think only Denmark & Spain in the EU have it in place in fm2011.

Advertisement