Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent tsb atm debit card statement online

Options
  • 23-03-2011 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi

Ive been using my permanent tsb atm debit card to buy a few things online and the orders all came through ok. But when i log into my open 24 account none of the transactions are on my account statement. How long does it take for online orders to appear on my statement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DarraghK1989

somebody answer this, I was gonna ask this question.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It depends when the merchant processes the transactions. They normally appear a few days after the purchase was made.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Yeah - it depends if the retailer squares off their machine at the end of each day or not.

Some forget & others like to do a weekly tally etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

As above, It depends on when the retailer (online merchant) processed the transaction. It may take up to 5 working days to hit your account.

It may not appear on your statement but in my open24 it gives me a balance available column on the home page. This would normally be hit before the statements so keep an eye on that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Hover the mouse pointer over the right hand balance, it will show any pending charges due against card

• Advertisement
Advertisement