Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lil Wayne - If I Die

• 24-03-2011 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Pretty sick track, thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Stupidly Naked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Reeeeeeeeeally wish the track didnt feature Rick Ross. His grunting ruins the track, aswell his rapping.

Still like it though, unfortunately I am doubting if Tha Carter IV will be a patch on CIII. Still hoping though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Not bad at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

not bad to be fair compared to games and dres latest stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

how many more of these bmf style beats are we going hear rick ross on.

dont feel this at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

how many more of these bmf style beats are we going hear rick ross on.

dont feel this at all.

For once I agree with you haha.

Im as big a Wayne fan as you will find in Ireland but there beats are so generic. What do I have to do for a Mr.Carter/Misunderstood beat, where Wayne can actually flow and talk about something. These beats just do the same things and as a result, Wayne is stuffing them with puns and in the end we get the same **** everytime. Its frustrating, and if this is how Carter IV is shaping up I will be very dissappointed.

Advertisement