Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

class hoodies

• 24-03-2011 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

i was set the unfortunate task of getting hoodies for our leaving cert year. i was wondering would any1 b able ta help me start.what are the best sites, cheapest prices etc...please help...:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

Well, before we go into any of this, it's best to do some school life research!

I'd recommend giving Haruhi Suzimaya and Cromartie High school a gander.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Moved to Leaving Cert... possibly right place... possibly not... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭smugchik

Phillymwon wrote: »
    i was set the unfortunate task of getting hoodies for our leaving cert year. i was wondering would any1 b able ta help me start.what are the best sites, cheapest prices etc...please help...:(

Sorry, my curiosity has got the better of me and I really must ask - what do you mean when you say hoodies? I was thinking of delinquent types who hang out in huddles around shops, but they can't be the same hoodies as yours as they usually drop out of school before leaving cert. stage.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

http://www.textileprint.ie/gallery.php?section=class%20hoodies
    No idea what they are like - first one that came up in a search.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

There's a company in longford that our LCs use every year, can't remember the name of them but I think it works out about €20 per hoodie with the person's name on the back (or whatever you want) and I think they get the name of the school and year stitched on front.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 aingel

There's a company in longford that our LCs use every year, can't remember the name of them but I think it works out about €20 per hoodie with the person's name on the back (or whatever you want) and I think they get the name of the school and year stitched on front.

Hey if you could find out the name that would be great :) thanks. are they good quality?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

aingel wrote: »
    Hey if you could find out the name that would be great :) thanks. are they good quality?

They seem to be, I still see last years LC students wearing them around the town :D

I'll ask tomorrow and post back

EDIT: PM Sent with details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Im not sure where people from my class ordered them , but i paid €25 for a hoodie and it has the signatures of all the students in my year

Advertisement