Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IELTS

Options
  • 24-03-2011 4:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey boys and girls,
    1.Does anyone know where to take IELTS?
    2.how much does it cost? + duration?
    3.if you've ever taken ielts how was it?

Thanks in advance.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pacorbett

Hi there,

You can take IELTS at Centre of English Studies in Dame Street, Dublin 2.
    Their website is www.ieltsdublin.com

It costs 185 euro.

The exam takes approximately 3 hours, but there is also a short, oral examination.

IELTS is not an easy exam so even native English speakers should do some preparation! Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TEFL_Dublin

Hi guys,

For those of you who require help preparing for the IELTS exam, I'm available to teach English classes in Dublin city centre.

An experienced, female EFL teacher and journalist, with a solid background in teaching English at all levels, I offer group and individual classes.

From carrying out practical, day to day tasks such as shopping, using public transport and exploring traditional cultural activities with beginners to exam preparation sessions and intensive lessons for corporate environments, I will develop a plan to suit your ability, timetable and budget.

With a BA in English, an MA in Journalism and a wealth of experience teaching English to Italian, Russian and Spanish people, I will develop the right program for you, at the right price.

Group sessions start from €12 per person, per hour.

E-mail me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Advertisement