Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't reply

Options
  • 24-03-2011 4:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I haven't used this website much even though I've been registered for a good while now but now that I'm trying to reply to threads it won't let me.

At the very bottom it says :
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may post attachments
    You may edit your posts

but when I try to type in the Quick Reply box nothing happens. Then when I click "advanced" underneath it it tells me I need to click an icon on the Quick Reply box to continue which it won't let me do.

I'm just wondering is it because I don't have permission or is there another reason?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You have to click on this button : quickreply.gif to activate the quick-reply box. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

What Insect Overlord said above.

Also, you can just click on the "post reply" button to the bottom left of the thread.

Advertisement