Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stray dog Carrick-on-Suir

Options
  • 24-03-2011 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

There's a black lab wandering around Carrick-on-Suir for about the last week or so.

He is a very blocky, strong looking boy but he is quite timid and friendly and seems to be very hungry.

He has something on his front right leg but it looks to me like dirt stuck to his coat as opposed to a sore.

He has no collar on him but his coat seems to be in good condition and he doesn't seem to have any obvious health problems aside from probably being very hungry and thirsty.

Does anyone know anything about this dog? I have pictures of him on my phone but I can't put them up here until I get home.

I have this morning contacted a person in Cottage Rescue (I sent the picture of the dog via text) and I am waiting to hear back from them. The reason why I did not contact the TSPCA is because it says on their site they keep dogs for 5 days only.

If anyone has any suggestions on what else I can do I'd really appreciate it as he seems like a lovely dog who is either greatly missed by his family or in need of a new loving home.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

contact Paws mullinahone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

Ask around some of the vets in town they may have had people in putting up "missing" posters.

So would the library, Supervalu and Clerys on the main street. It's also worth giving the garda station a call if it has been reported missing 051-640024

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

ppink wrote: »
    contact Paws mullinahone?

I have contacted them thanks.

I went to the garda station at lunchtime but it was closed so I'm going to try and get in there at some stage tomorrow.

Thanks.

Advertisement