Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Landscaper in Waterford Area -Decking/Paving

Options
  • 24-03-2011 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi All,

Living in Tramore Area. Just wondering if anybody could recommend landscaper to install some wooden decking and paving, especially anybody who has had work done themselves.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Hi

There's a local company in the industrial estate in tramore called south east tarmacadam ltd , I've had work done from them and they are just outstanding !

Their number is 051 393988 they will be able to do anything you require , I had a patio put in and my driveway done , they also landscaped my front garden for me. Extremely professional and very nice to deal with.

Best of luck with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tramore2010

Hi,

Finger's crossed for another good summer this year!

If you're looking to get a decking done, I'd highly recommend Declan Furlong Home Renovations. They do fabulous decking and garden sheds, gates, fences etc. They did ours and we've had it for years and it's still as fabulous as ever. They did gates for us last summer also and they really are lovely people to work with: so professional and they are in and out with the job done so quickly you'd barely even notice they were there! They are not too expensive either. It would be well worth ringing them for a price.

They also do bathrooms and kitchens but they are decking experts I have to say.

051-345 539 or 086-666 0006. They also have a website, www.declanfurlong.com which will give you an idea of some of the things they've done.

Good luck with it!

Advertisement