Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway City Council Take Note

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

That's remarkable. If only we had that ability to get things done as a country.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

That is crazy, we would spend six days looking at it and six months to repair it. Look how long its taking to repair potholes in roads after the frost.

As I told someone previously upon hearing this - it would take 3 years and two companies going bust over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

plus we would have to dig it all up again after a couple of months due to the dangerousness of the materials we had shipped from china, and re-do it all again.

as for councilors going to have a look at it - dream on - they too busy fiddling with their expenses and having tantrums in their meetings to suit their own hidden agendas.

inspecting it probably means them sending a couple of workers that has never heard of a trouser belt out with a shovel to peer into it for a few days and then erect a small tent that that can sit in and drink from their flasks on wet days.

CAN SOMEBODY BUY THEM A BELT FOR THEIR FLIPPING PANTS. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

reminds me of the time when they were un-doing re-doing Eyre Square. The workers there found some skeletal remains and were quite excited that they had stumbled on a bit of history. After closer inspection tho it was revealed that it was just the remains of the previous lot of workers that went in to do the Eyre Square Job. :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I'm skeptical.

Any proof that the second photo is more recent than the first ?

It is the Daily Mail after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Lapin wrote: »
    I'm skeptical.

Any proof that the second photo is more recent than the first ?

It is the Daily Mail after all.

The trees are greener in the most recent picture.

That's good enough proof for me.

Advertisement