Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocking calls from +253

Options
  • 24-03-2011 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

Hi, for business reasons my eircom number is diverted to my mobile.
    Since yesterday I have been getting calls from +25380*****

The first few calls I answered, no one there, and they hung up after a few seconds. The calls continued up to 10pm, last night.

Today I have had 6 calls since 10am, and as I am diverting the calls to mobile I am paying for the diverted call, I do not answer, and no message is left.

Can I block this number as its probably a scam of some sort

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

martinn123 wrote: »

The first few calls I answered, no one there, and they hung up after a few seconds. The calls continued up to 10pm, last night.

Today I have had 6 calls since 10am, and as I am diverting the calls to mobile I am paying for the diverted call, I do not answer, and no message is left.

thanks

Hi martinn123,

Can you Pm me with your business telephone number or account number and I can look into this for you,

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

martinn123 wrote: »

thanks

Hi martinn123,

I got your PM thanks I will look into it and get back to you soon. Mark

Advertisement