Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

michael martin - does anyone even listen to him anymore

Options
  • 24-03-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

had the radio on earlier this week in the morning and there he was biatching about the government and how he wanted an answer NOW, not Monday, not Tuesday, not Wednesday - NOW.

I mean who does he think he is - has he a bad memory or something.

Couldn't even listen to him - had to change stations. He should keep his mouth shut or go, seriously - he has no right to be questioning anyone with the state of the place after him and his lot.

not that I am an "edna" fan either - s/he can go and get lost too. Its all so hypocritical.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

..and I thought the sunshine was putting people in a good mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

We savaged the last government because they made the wrong decisions. The last opposition barely qualified under the meaning of the word opposition. We need a good government that is answerable to the people- answerable through the houses of the Oireachtas. If the opposition isn't biting at the heels of the government, they will get lazy and complacent - which is what happened the last time. The new government is trying to use its large majority to dodge questions in the Dail, and I'm glad someone is looking for answers.

People whine when the politicians do nothing, people whine when they do something.....

Yes, I do listen to him. I think he has said some things worth listening to.

Finally.... does this have any relevance to galway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

oops - apologies I didn'\t mean to post this in the Galway forum - can a mod change that for me please.

its such a pity he wasn't so forthright when they were screwing the country a few months ago. he was very quiet then - still, maybe he had laryngitas and couldn't speak up. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'll just close this and you can start a fresh thread in appropriate forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement