Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marko's

Options
  • 24-03-2011 1:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭

Got a menu through the door, it looks good but not sure where it is. it say tuam road but took a spin lookin for it today and i couldnt find it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭MiniSquish

If it's in the location that I am thinking of then its beside Jade Winters, on the Tuam Road, you know that Adult Cinema and Accessories Shop?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

How convienent ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

that used to be marios but its an italian furniture shop now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

ya seen one, ya seen 'em all

(takeout menu's that is)

I wonder if it is this one:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70123601
    I walk part of the Tuam road every day but haven't spotted it.

A unit was being refitted next to Coláiste na Coiribe - not sure what for.

Edit: I just realised you started both threads - will you have some competition?

• Advertisement

no isnt my one, im still looking for good premises, just keeping an eye on whats going on around galway

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

Think it's beside old n17 premises near pilo hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭einshteen

Nope nope, it's the Londis petrol stationon the Tuam road off the roundabout. There's a map on the menu: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markos/200358779982213?sk=app_4949752878

Thanks, there deli is pretty decent think il give them ago

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Prices seem a bit steep, 5 quid for a burger! 3 quid for a regular chips! Go down the Kebab House, 5 euro meal, sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭emptybladder

"24/7 - Food served till midnight"

God I really hate idiots. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

"24/7 - Food served till midnight"

God I really hate idiots. :rolleyes:

It seems to be a trait amongst Fast Food shop owners. Another place was 'famous' before it opened and another one called 'Pizza Shack' didnt sell pizzas (they do now).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Dont like the menu, a bit expensive as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

Prices seem a bit steep, 5 quid for a burger! 3 quid for a regular chips! Go down the Kebab House, 5 euro meal, sorted!

Fergpie, please read charter # 8.
    I've removed content of this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 GalwayGirl2011

Got food from marko's today and it was really good. The burger was so tasty and well worth it. You pay the same anywhere for the same stuff. I will definitely order again.

Tryed it myseld last night, tryed the bbq burger, onion rings and chicken skewers and gf had chicken burger and curry chips. bbq burger was homemade, really good flavour to the meat and onion rings again battered themselves which were good, would recommend the skewer, looked and tasted the part. gf nothing special chips are chips same with the curry. and chicken burger just normal chicken burger she said it was okay.

Advertisement