Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homefront online PS3

Options
  • 24-03-2011 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey, is homefront online working properly here in ireland ?
    the games official forums is swamped with threads about broken online,
    ps3 freezing n locking up, completely unplayable for many users..

so to anyone who has this game for ps3, is the online working ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭theothers108

I bought it today only played 4 games ,all it does is freeze when searching for games pisses me off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 budhead

well i bought it last thursday, and its freezed maybe 10 times since then...
    but its the lag that really fukin up the game, makes it feel all glitchy and jerky with aiming and movement,
    thers a problem with the "dedicated" servers, european n american servers are all mixed up connecting us on US servers and the US on our servers causing **** tons of lag and disconnects and the freezing..

last night was the first time i got onto a proper server, everyone had 3 to 4 greens bars in connection compared to the yellow/red ****ty connection thats the norm atm, and the game plays great, smooth as fuk too..

kaos are working on a "comprehensive patch" for the ps3 thats releasing this week.. at least thats what there saying on there website/forum

and if u want the best chance of playing untill they release the patch is to play skirmish, after u pick skirmish and it starts searching for game, wait 10seconds for it to connect, if u dont connect press circle to go back and pick skirmish again, youll be in a game in less then a minute doing this if not first time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭dohcturbo

I got this the last day to take a break of cod
    And what a joke of an online game.

Day 1
    After getting a 2nd hand game and no battle code. (took a while to cop it)
    I played the single player
    And it froze a good few times.

Day 2
    I gave it back for a new one with the code and an extra fiver.
    Came home, PSN store was down so couldnt sort the battle code.
    So i finished the single player and it was still freezing.
    Waited up till 2am when psn was ment to be online....it wasnt back at 2am.

Day 3
    Internet down for a few hours.
    Entered the code, downloaded it and installed it.
    Now it wont even find a lobby and freezes in the lobby and loading page. :mad::mad::mad:

Just got 2 games, but back freezing again and have to wait for the freeze to finish to start again.
    if it work right id say i wouldnt be a bad game.

Advertisement