Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural Remedies to fight depression

Options
  • 25-03-2011 7:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I suffer from pretty severe depression and an eating disorder, bad days I can't even get out of bed. I am coming off the antidepressant I was on because it's just not working, being honest I want to give being without anti-depressants a chance because I found the anti-depressant changed my personality, and I am also on 13 other tablets day for another long term illness i have.

I was wondering has anyone found a natural remedy to help against depression like St John's Wort. I know exercise is very beneficial obviously.

And I know there are still loads of anti-deps I haven't tried yet, and they do work for many people. But at the moment for me they make me feel like I'm just barely alive, just here physically but not really here, I'm not the girl I used to be by any means. So if anyone knows of any natural herbs that do work I am willing to try them.

Thanks
    Lauren
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement