Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit question

Options
  • 24-03-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi, I moved back to eircom for home phone & broadband last December and on the form I filled out there was an option to keep your own router and get €30 credit. just checked my bill online(which is my 3rd bill) and still havent received this credit:eek:

I rang customer care after my first bill to enquire and was told "ah it will be on the next one"!

same after 2nd bill,,,, any idea what I should do next?

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

psychosax wrote: »
    Hi, I moved back to eircom for home phone & broadband last December and on the form I filled out there was an option to keep your own router and get €30 credit. just checked my bill online(which is my 3rd bill) and still havent received this credit:eek:

I rang customer care after my first bill to enquire and was told "ah it will be on the next one"!

same after 2nd bill,,,, any idea what I should do next?

TIA
    Hi psychosax
    if you PM me your tel. no. I can look into this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 31 psychosax

thanks Tony, PM sent:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

psychosax wrote: »
    thanks Tony, PM sent:)
    Thanks psychosax, credit issued see my PM for details.
    Tony

Advertisement