Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nice spot to have lunch out doors in Co Limerick?

• 24-03-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I live in in the general Ballyneety area. Myself and the wife went out for lunch today. It is such a beautiful day today, but we could not think of anywhere you could sit outside and admire a nice view while having lunch, thats not too far away from where we live. We thought of places in Anncotty beside the river - the Mill I think do lunch but they only have a smal outside area as far as I recall and it would be in the shade, so too cold this time of the year to sit outside. Did not wish to track into town. Cant think of any other options. Can you?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Lough Gur? Not sure havent been there in a few years but useda be a nice spot to walk along by lake, presume it still is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Yip Still is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

Hi There, you could have popped over to Adare village. The "Goodroom" do a lovely lunch ( dark waiter in there is exceptionally mannerly) and they have some seats outside. Theres one or two other small restuarants on the main street there with seats outside also (the Heritage centre) for one. Beautiful village and more so in the fine weather.

Advertisement