Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower service/repair close to the city ?

• 24-03-2011 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi all,

Took the lawnmower out for the first cut of the year today, pulled the cord and it snapped in my hand :o
    I stripped back as much as I can, but can't get in near the pulley, looks like a job for someone in the know-how.

Anybody recommed anyone or a shop in and round the city, or at least not too far away ?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There is a place on Ferrybank, turn right for Christendom at the end of the dual-carriagway and on the right is a bunch of small units. There is a fella in there.

Lawnmower Services
    Lawnmower and Bike Centre
    Unit 4 Abbey Road,
    Ferrybank

Timmy O'Neill 051-851951

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 romulus augustulus

Yes , I've dealt with this guy a couple of times - a gentleman !

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

Thanks guys !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

ardkeen hire down on lombard street too, have used them before for lawnmower repair/service. have had no trouble with them and reasonable prices

Advertisement