Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reviews Waterford

• 24-03-2011 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I saw this earlier on Facebook and thought I'd ask if anyone here knew about it.

Reviews Waterford
    Love live music ?
    Fed up of your local paper telling you its all good when its clearly evident its not. This is the place where you can give and receive honest reviews !
    If its bad then say its bad ...if its good ..sing their praises !
    (all welcome) please note that any offensive comments will be removed no need to get nasty people,honesty within reason !

There doesn't seem to be many reviews on it yet but I was just thinking, it'll be hard for someone to post a bad review about a band when they or their friends can see who you are and maybe even message you about it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Looks pretty stupid to me.
    1. It's set up as a Facebook profile, rather than a band, group or business where. Limits the number of friends, and you can only see it if you add them as a friend AND they accept.
    2. They can easily remove ANY comment that people complain about or block anyone.
    3. There is no discussion, its just gonna be a stream of comments whenever someone posts a status.

Advertisement