Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulbs

Options
  • 24-03-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Can anyone tell me if I can get Philips (or equivalent) HalogenA 150W; 230V J6 bulbs anywhere in Kilkenny. Wholesaler, tells me due to change in legislation, they are not available anymore, and there is no 'green' alternative. For a business, so changing all electrics not an option.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

The only lighting places I know are Willie Duggan and that place beside auto parts across from Woodies. Don't know if you've tried them.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 caoimhghin72

Thanks for that, I've tried W.D's and Ormonde (usual suppliers). I didn't even know there was one near Auto Parts - thanks for the tip, I'll give a run up over weekend and see if they can help. Thanks again.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

There's Kilkenny Electrical Wholesale (KEW) in the hebron estate also... If trying over the weekend, make that Saturday morning because some of those places may close for the afternoon, better just phone them and ask.
    Woodies also not a bad place to look to see if the product exists (if it's reasonably common) but price likely to be ridiculous.

Advertisement