Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australovenator wintonensis

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

They say that Australovenator may very well be the rumored "polar allosaur", described from an ankle bone (I believe) in Australia, and featured in episode five of Walking with Dinosaurs.

dwarf%20allosaur.jpg

Of course, now it seems that the creature looked very different from this...

That's why I always say people should WAIT until better remains are found, before jumping to conclusions...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I knew that name sounded familiar!
    We ran a thread on it (and other dinosaurs that it shared it's habitat with) back in '09.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055610628
    Loads of cool info in that thread for those interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

So I am a little behind the times then? I should have realised you got there first, LOL have to be a really early worm to get there before you Galvasean.:D

Thanks for the link though. I hadn't noticed the thread before.

Advertisement