Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxback.com

Options
  • 24-03-2011 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anyone that works in taxback.com its just off the ring road, a friend of mine has an interview with them next week. Anyone know anyone working there, he just wants some tips for the interview or any other information that might help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

One piece of totally useless info, and the only thing I know about taxback.com, is that they sponser a womens basketball team in Kilkenny. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 spezi

I do know 2 people who work there, will try to get in touch with them and pm you if they're ok to give their number/email address.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

good luck with your job interview - lord knows its hard enough to get a job if it is for you it wont pass you by and all you can do is your best

Advertisement