Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pizza in (Wexford) Town?

Options
  • 24-03-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

I've had Robertinos, Dominos, Wiseguys and Pizza Hut (? - at Redmond Square), still think Dominos is about the best going.

Not tried Red Square Pizza yet - any good ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Chicken and Bacon

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

OK

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭WexfordWarrior

havnt been into red square pizza yet but i heard its meant to be excellent and probably the best pizza ... they do some strange combo's and have good deals in there... i think they do deals like they have a power hour or somethin like that so if you ring them at say 8.12pm youll get your pizza for 8euros 12 cents and different stuff like this....

i must try it out myself soon!

also a nice kebab shop up by the new library but little or no advertising done on it and hardly anybody knows its there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

havnt been into red square pizza yet but i heard its meant to be excellent and probably the best pizza ... they do some strange combo's and have good deals in there... i think they do deals like they have a power hour or somethin like that so if you ring them at say 8.12pm youll get your pizza for 8euros 12 cents and different stuff like this....

i must try it out myself soon!

also a nice kebab shop up by the new library but little or no advertising done on it and hardly anybody knows its there.

I'll second the nomination for the pizza/kebab place by the new library. Reasonable too.

Red Square is nice also.

Neither of them has a website, which is a bit annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pablo-jericho

Red Square's alright, their menu is funny, a good few misspelled things etc., obviously doesn't affect the pizza but its good for a chuckle. Dominoe's is the job with a 2 for 1, wouldn't dream of payin full price for it tho

• Advertisement

Red Square's alright, their menu is funny, a good few misspelled things etc., obviously doesn't affect the pizza but its good for a chuckle.
    Dominoe's is the job with a 2 for 1, wouldn't dream of payin full price for it tho

Don't you mean "Domino's is the job with a 2 for 1, wouldn't dream of paying full price for it though" :):)

I do agree though !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Red Square's alright, their menu is funny, a good few misspelled things etc., obviously doesn't affect the pizza but its good for a chuckle. Dominoe's is the job with a 2 for 1, wouldn't dream of payin full price for it tho

Gway PJ!
    Never had red square heard they are nice though I dont like dominos much prefer pizza hut.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pablo-jericho

vicwatson wrote: »
    Don't you mean "Domino's is the job with a 2 for 1, wouldn't dream of paying full price for it though" :):)

I do agree though !
    Haha, I stand by my incorrect grammar and spelling mistake..

kevovek, who's PJ? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Fergality

Red Square is very tasty indeed. Went in there and got their H-Bomb (comes with a free bottle of water and a sarcy health warning)

It did a ****in' number on me. Nearly said good luck to the old throat afterwards.

Robertino's is good from what I can remember, but just try to get served in there of a Saturday afternoon. No dice, nigga. No dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

ECU Pizza in Gorey. I once drove from Meath to Gorey and back again just for one of their Pizzas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Dominos. Hands down.

Try "The Sizzler".

Not the new "Spanish Sizzler".

ECU Pizza in Gorey. I once drove from Meath to Gorey and back again just for one of their Pizzas

Fair play Major Max but check the thread title :D:D:D:D:D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Fergality

MajorMax wrote: »

Hats off, sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Whahey!

Wise Guys are without doubt the best! :D

Dominos are full of grease!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Conas

Had a grand feed in Dominos, but I'm taking issue with the fact that they don't have twister fries, they only have wedges. I love my twister fries with garlic and tomato sauce. I love my Pizzas. Is that Pizza Hut the place beside Lidl? or is that Tonys? Not sure because I can't remember to be honest. I do be thinking of the food always. Uncle Sams do Pizza's has anyone tried them?

I'll be trying to find this Red Square Pizza next. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Tonys is beside Lidl.

Oh best pizza is the Swan nothing better than eating a pizza washed down with a nice pint.

Oh best pizza is the Swan nothing better than eating a pizza washed down with a nice pint.

The swan ????

vicwatson wrote: »
    The swan ????

The Wicked Swan up in the faythe does Pizzas.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭WexfordWarrior

the wicked swan ??? didnt know that.... or are you talking about mangans up by the wicked swan! :)

red square is beside cuppochino's , start of the hill off the main street on the way up towards rowe street

the wicked swan ??? didnt know that.... or are you talking about mangans up by the wicked swan! :)

red square is beside cuppochino's , start of the hill off the main street on the way up towards rowe street

The pub serves pizza honest heck even I was surprised when I found out

• Advertisement

The pub serves pizza honest heck even I was surprised when I found out

Whaaaaat? Go on outta that, Desmondo Whelano selling Pizzas ?

All day every day or....?

Red Square Pizza is on Rowe Street (Main street end)

Whaaaaat? Go on outta that, Desmondo Whelano selling Pizzas ?

All day every day or....?

Is that real?

Advertisement