Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Download

Options
  • 24-03-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before - but for the release of Crysis 2 tomorrow, when will the download start? Will it be 12.01 tonight or sometime tomorrow morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Keedowah wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked before - but for the release of Crysis 2 tomorrow, when will the download start? Will it be 12.01 tonight or sometime tomorrow morning?

Correct unlocks tonight at 12.
    Good luck getting a server that works, got a server that works but havent enough ppl to fill it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lads said they got it preloaded allready on steam. Bastords.. I will have to wait for tommorow...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,319 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

until someone tells me the full dx11 version knocks their socks off and sends them into a ragin nerdgasm, I think i'll give this a pass :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Overheal wrote: »
    until someone tells me the full dx11 version knocks their socks off and sends them into a ragin nerdgasm, I think i'll give this a pass :P

Ditto! Kind of a waste of time playing a glorified console port on my lovely PC now when I could just rent the 360 version instead, think I'll wait for the inevitable price drop and patch before I bite...

Advertisement