Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD connect log in problem

Options
  • 24-03-2011 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

I'm in a public library at the moment, and for some reason I can access every other website on the net except for the UCD page after I log in, anyone know why?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

They've probably blocked certain types of website (hotmail, bebo etc used to be blocked for example) that use the software on the UCD site. UCD Connect is prone to not working on all sorts of computers.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

well I'm using the laptop I always use so it must be the network. It doesn't even say it's blocked, it just "times out" but when I'm home it works fine, and all the other websites work grand :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

How long does it take for that to happen? If it's just the automatic log out, you can stop it as it brings up a prompt to stay logged in. Or else just regularly click on a menu to keep it active.

Advertisement