Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Id card

Options
  • 24-03-2011 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

I misplaced my id card, maybe it'll turn up tomorrow but if it doesn't what is the process for getting it replaced, how long does it take and how much does it cost? Better that it happens now than near the exams, also have two months gym membership and that card was what i used to get in. :(
    Any help appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

You have to go to the academic admin office or something.Go through the skislopes and up the right hand side stairs and its just around the coner to your right.

I lost my card...got a new one then lost the new one that day and had to get a new one...then found my old one :o

It costs a tenner btw and only takes literally 10 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

i found an id card in the library when getting a book yesterday or the day before i cant remember....i know they go missing regularly but i handed it in to the help desk place....i have no idea if its yours probably not. but just thought id mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Thanks, come to think of it i was in the library today getting out a book. I'll look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Seloth wrote: »
    You have to go to the academic admin office or something.Go through the skislopes and up the left hand side stairs and its just around the coner to your left.

I lost my card...got a new one then lost the new one that day and had to get a new one...then found my old one :o

It costs a tenner btw and only takes literally 10 seconds.

FYP :P

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Pablo_

are you the name on the library exit door, a4 page hanging on the book alarm? i forget ther name on the poster, keith maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Busby_Babes

I found one in the courtyard yesterday and handed it into reception in the union.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

ID cards are found every day by students and handed in. I suggest trying Students' Union reception, the issue desk in the library and main university reception. Everything handed in ends up in one of these three places. Most probably Students' Union reception if it's been handed in anywhere at all, they keep a box of found ID cards there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

FYP :P

My non existent dyslexia strikes again :pac:

Advertisement