Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to identify birds

• 24-03-2011 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

04.JPG
    02.JPG
    01.JPG
    03.JPG

i'm looking to identify birds that are flying about above my house, not a very good photographer, but they glide a lot and make noises like birds of prey, and are a lot higher in the sky that the other birds that fly about

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Buzzard, I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Buzzard alright, good pics and nice to see.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

Yup, buzzard alright. You can tell from the pattern and colours under the wings. Nice shots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭biscuiteater

thanks, i saw two flying about last year and didn't know what they were. then noticed 3 sets of two the other day, (they seemed to be in pairs but the pairs were not flying near each other, if you know what i mean). it's nice to know what your actually looking at and listening to. thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭luvdogs

Great pic, i can never manage to get one!! lots round here too, you just have to stop and watch them....amazing :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement