Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lil Wayne Marquee July 4th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

omfg thanks so much!
    are u german? (name)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Nope but love the place and can speak a bit:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,631 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

This show is cancelled due to "work permit issues"

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭useded

Wow. Damn!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

useded wrote: »
    Wow. Damn!

dayum.jpg
    dayum.jpg
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Heads up for anyone going to Friday's show in The O2 (didn't see a thread on it), it's now moved to October so he can finish his album. Poor form.
    I am rescheduling to my European tour in order to release my album, I Am Not A Human Being II, world wide on March 26th. I didn’t want my tour or album to be rushed, so despite my best hopes, I have made the decision to push back the tour to October 2013. I cannot thank my European fans enough for their patience and look forward to performing in the fall with Mac Miller. I never do anything halfway, and I promise to bring what will be an incredible live show experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Heads up for anyone going to Friday's show in The O2 (didn't see a thread on it), it's now moved to October so he can finish his album. Poor form.

Yeh there is a thread already, don't know how you managed to find a two year old one ahead of it! :pac:

Advertisement