Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant make calls or texts but data is working on phone with meteor.

Options
  • 24-03-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I have a samsung wave. I lost it and I got it barred by meteor. However it was found once again and I called to get it unbarred. They said that it would be done soon. I didnt work and I when I rang back I was told that it could take up to 10 days. So when I went back 2 weeks later it still wasnt working. I was in the store for hours while they tried to unbar it again and again. They said that they were going to try another way of doing it manually. That it should be working within 72 hours and if not go back up.

I since found out that its just the calls and texts that are not working the data is and an o2 sim is. Do ya have any ideas what might be wrong.

When I dial *#100# (to check call credit) I get the message "Rejected by network"
    When I try to make a call I get the message "Emergency calls only"
    And when I try to sent a text it just says sending failed.

Do you have any idea why this might be or how to fix it (I tried another few meteor sim cards in it too and its not working)

Also if they dont get it working again will they have to replace my phone even though I didnt buy it from them, but they were the ones who barred it and couldnt unbar it.

Thanks

And it has full 3g signal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Surely if they are the ones who caused it to break then they have to fix it or replace it?

Advertisement