Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graduate medicine

Options
  • 24-03-2011 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

was wondering....those fees of 12,000 euro...is that per year? or does anyone have any info? bit irrelevant to me...but for future reference....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

Pretty sure its per year, know someone that started this year and pretty sure they had to show proof of c.€100,000 to even be accepted :eek:
    ... to prove that they could support themselves for the length of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

that is obscene!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( my god...was looking into it. would love to do it. didnt get accepted as undergrad...HPAT and stuff and all the rest of it..doing law now...:( hearts just not in it...but clearly gotta start saving... haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

This year's fees:

http://www.ul.ie/finance/docs/FeeSchedule1011.pdf

They are per year figures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

over 12k a year, loans are 'easy' to get from aib. if you're in first year i'd strongly recommend you repeat the leaving /hpat and save your self literally 1000s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Strongly recommend it...cant...no way can i drop out of law...dont have the funds to move away from home to galway even if i did get accepted. need to win the lottery or something. gonna be a long time if ever that happens. but anyway...i shall put such things on the back burner for a while at least....obscene amounts of money...but thats what it is these days

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 6 byrneti

Make sure to start preparing for GAMSAT early, you can take it as early as September of your third year (in the UK) and still have it valid when you graduate. I'm 3rd year Law & Business and now have a usable gamsat score for when I graduate in 2013. Now I can concentrate on getting the 2:1, which in anything involving law is not overly easy.

Advertisement