Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011 FG Time for change (Fairview Cresent Garryowen eviction)

• 24-03-2011 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Here is the latest evicted Ca Moloneys of number 21 in fairview cresent garryowen Limerick. (Previously named and shamed on the paper) Sunday World and Limerick Leader.

Ordered by the the court under eviction laws to vacate premises in January 2011. Time for change. Still occupies premises in violation of court order.

3 families bullied of this AREA in 2011 already. Can somebody explain this to me. Only 40 houses in the area. 20 families in 2010 forced to move. What is going on in this neighbourhood from hell?

I would love to hear the opinion of anybody who lived there and was forced to move. Primetime alluded to the serious level of intimidation imposed upon residents there. How has the city council responded to the complaints from this campaign of violence towards you residents?

Time for change FG elected2011. (Majority of councellors in Limerick City Council pre election) What efforts will be made to deal with these destruptive families and anti-social behaviour?

Limerick City looks like a blast from the plast depressed and savage ridden with no law and order. How do we attract tourists if we continue down this path. My friends are terrified to visit Limerick because of these barbaric people and images. Heroin being sold open ob down time limerick. What has become of our society. Who are we?

D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

There is already a long-running thread about the Fairview Crescent case. Please post in that if you have any new information about it.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement