Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bolognese breeder

• 24-03-2011 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Anyone know where if there is one in ROI?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

Very useful:rolleyes:

Msking- Bolognese as far as i know are pretty much unheard of over here, you will probably have to go to the UK to get one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Yeah there arent very many in Ireland if any.

There are very few being shown so i can imagine they would be hard to source so your best bet is to contact the Kennel club in the UK and try and locate some breeders over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Msking

Thanks! I was at a show in Dub and one was meant to be there but they didn't show up and I would love one! They are not too expensive either (as far as I know) UK it is :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

I know this lady because my aunt got her Papillion from her about five years ago.

Contact details public on www.irishdogs.ie

Bolognese:

Kennel Name DOLCISSIMO
    Mrs Orla Killeen-King
    County Clare

Phone 087 203 8682

Email dolcissimo@eircom.net

You can expect to pay a LOT of money for a Bolognese, maybe €800-€1000. The coat is really hard to keep and needs a lot of grooming - bear that in mind.

Advertisement