Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW SCAM GOING ON IN OUR PM!! BEWARE GOES BUY THE NAME J_SANCHEZ

Options
  • 24-03-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

some one hacked into my pm!!! how can this happen???
    its a scam looking for private info, BEWARE!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Someone 'hacked' into your PMs? Please explain in more detail exactly what happened.

If you have received any unsolicited PMs you can report them. We will view them and then take action.
    On the top right of the PM you will see this button: report.gif. Press it to report the PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

hi thanks for that info , i didnt know how to report a pm
    i have reported it now and you guys should have it

basiclly it seems a person has died in spain and left a load of money behind, the person who sent the message said hes a lawyer looking for info on the dead person

then he wants you to reply to hes email address, its worded in law terms like "solicit" and "repatriating the sum" law is somthing i never studyed but i do know a racket when i seen one!!

cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

basiclly it seems a person has died in spain and left a load of money behind, the person who sent the message said hes a lawyer looking for info on the dead person

Every single one of those is just as much a scam as the African prince looking for a partner to hide his money. Thanks for reporting it, we take that very seriously and deal with it as fast as possible after it's been reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

sceptre wrote: »
    Every single one of those is just as much a scam as the African prince looking for a partner to hide his money. Thanks for reporting it, we take that very seriously and deal with it as fast as possible after it's been reported.

not a bother, hate to see people getting done!! hope you get a result

cheers

Advertisement