Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mind Over Manor - Roundwood Manor Co.Laois 25-27th March!!!!

Options
  • 24-03-2011 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

I'm doing a set at Mind Over Manor this weekend - If anyone wants a single day pass for the Saturday or Sunday just hit me with a request - €40 for one day, BYOB if you want, Cheap booze and food on site and all day. Weather is going to be epic this weekend. Phil Kieran kicking off on the main stage Friday night.

See:
    http://www.eventelephant.com/mindovermanor

Line-up:
    http://www.wix.com/ben1988duffy/mind-over-manor-2#!lineup

Limited this time to 200 tickets for sale and people who have attended before will have preferance on the next gig later in the year.
    Weekend weather looks sweet, but dont worry about the cold as the manor house is open all day and into the night, with roaring hot wood fires along with The Longroom is open all night and a big tasty fire pit to keep you guys toasty.

Standard tickets are €70 for the weekend this includes your return bus to and from Jury's Hotel in Christchurch Dublin 8.

BYOB optional but be assured there will be a bar selling all drinks at seriously low prices. A huge marquee will be set up as main stage and we also have a barn room and a cottage house party for those looking to flake out, this is just some of what we have to offer.

GET YOUR MIND OVER TO THE MANOR THIS 25th-27th of March.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mannione

how do man? i was wondering if you could cut me a deal if a bought around 10 tickets off ya? would love to check out this little beauty of a festival!thanks dude!

Advertisement