Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to DTT in santry ? (help)

Options
  • 24-03-2011 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

I need to get there : Unit 48, Block 5, Northwood Business Campus
    125 Parnell Street
    Postcode: Dublin 9
    Area: Santry

tomorrow morning and i have no idea on which bus to take from city center ? :< help me ! when i look at that dublin bus site ,... can't find that in any search ..:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,311 ✭✭✭markpb

Northwood is quite big but it looks like the office you want is at the Ballymun road end. The 4 is probably the fastest way to get there (but the 13 and 13a will also do the trick). They all run from O'Connell St. The 4 drops you on Ballymun road across the road from the east entrance to Northwood. Tell the driver you're going to northwood and when you get off, follow the signs for Homebase / Gullivers Retail Park. The office blocks are beside the retail park but I'm not sure exactly which one you're looking for.

It'll take about 25-30 minutes to get there and another 5 minute walk once you get off.

Advertisement