Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topsoil

• 24-03-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Does anyone know where one can get topsoil in the city? Any ideas on price also? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭MASTER...of the bra

Aldi Topsoil next thursday.
    Product_detail_Wk13T16.jpg
    Top Soil

each €2.99 *
    (35 litres, 85c per litre)
    A quality manufactured top soil suitable for use in retail grade and horticultural applications.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Oh thanks so much.

Glad it helps.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

If you give a JCB driver on a building site a few quid they'll very happily dump a front or rear bucket of topsoil outside your place on their way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

wellbutty wrote: »
    If you give a JCB driver on a building site a few quid they'll very happily dump a front or rear bucket of topsoil outside your place on their way home.

Would it be hard to find a building site around the city in these times? go back 4 or 5 years ago they be no problem finding one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

plenty out at the new audi car site.

It's not as good a price as Aldi but Homebase have Topsoil aswell, seen it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭niallo76

Depends on how much you need-Thomas Driver is the best bet if you need tonnes of the stuff-I needed some years back when I moved into my house and the price was reasonable(albeit for dirt),but it was good quality and not full of rocks,so 11811 I'd say,as you still see the trucks around,and have a chat with him,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

OP, in this weeks Munster Express on page 19 theres two ads on it for selling top soil. Langan Fuels and Small Loads.

Advertisement