Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Marketing Campaign

Options
  • 25-03-2011 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

As park of an Internet Marketing campaign me and my team had to make a Facebook page and YouTube video. Some feedback would be much appreciated as to how we could improve it.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

As park of an Internet Marketing campaign me and my team had to make a Facebook page and YouTube video. Some feedback would be much appreciated as to how we could improve it.
    Thanks in advance

No link to the Facebook Page.

Is this a college project?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

BrianD wrote: »
    No link to the Facebook Page.

Is this a college project?

Damn thats a critical error we have made so. Yes it's for a Marketing project

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Apparently the guidelines for video are to:

- brand top and tail
    - Make sure you've got good meta tags and descriptions
    - Copyright clearance - I know it's a project but you would need clearance for all the music used. Would be very expensive used for a major brand so realistically you would be using one piece only.
    - Include web address and facebook URL at the end.

What's the FB address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Naasty

It all went a bit to fast for me you should have introduced 'yer man' and put more emphasis on his insufficient funds.
    Copyright clearance - I know it's a project but you would need clearance for all the music used. Would be very expensive used for a major brand so realistically you would be using one piece only.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

BrianD wrote: »
    Apparently the guidelines for video are to:

- brand top and tail
    - Make sure you've got good meta tags and descriptions
    - Copyright clearance - I know it's a project but you would need clearance for all the music used. Would be very expensive used for a major brand so realistically you would be using one piece only.
    - Include web address and facebook URL at the end.

What's the FB address?

Yes we realise about the music clearance but does anyone actually get clearance for music used on youtube particularly amateur videos. The facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_140188196048289&ap=1
    Naasty wrote: »
    It all went a bit to fast for me you should have introduced 'yer man' and put more emphasis on his insufficient funds.

Ya we thought about that but we didnt want the video to be too drawn out at the start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Laura89

Hi guys,

I'm trying to do some research on interesting marketing campaigns that have involved consumer interaction via you tube videos... ??

Can any marketing gurus out there throw in a few past examples for me?

Much appreciated... Thank you :)

Advertisement