Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anxiety & Depression Feels like a 10 year jail sentence

Options
  • 31-03-2011 5:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I don't know which one would be tougher. I feel so restricted to what I can do in life it feels like I'm locked up in jail or something.

I want to go travel the world, but always having the nagging voice in my head saying I can't do it, because I'll get panic attacks and have to come home, I don't want to be stuck in another country struggling if you get me.

But I don't seem to be getting any better, everyday is a constant battle, I've being getting panic attacks for 10 years now and I can't enjoy some parts of my life anymore.

I just can't see where my life is going, will these God forsaken things ever go away and will I live my life again. I forget what if feels like to live freely.:mad:
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement