Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nba 2011/Nba Jam (PS3)

Options
  • 25-03-2011 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hey,

just wondering can anyone help me,just bought nba jam and i was wondering is there a nba 2011 coming out or...what is happening with it

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

There was meant to be an NBA Elite 11 game released this year but it was cancelled. NBA 2k11 is the only other NBA game available at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Sea Devils wrote: »
    There was meant to be an NBA Elite 11 game released this year but it was cancelled. NBA 2k11 is the only other NBA game available at the moment.

Is it any good? I only have an old PS2 - is there even any point in me getting the 2K11 game for it? Is it even available for the PS2??

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭tommmy

Aright ok I understand now,so is that it,is it likely that ea will release another game next yr?anyone know what 2k11 is like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

tommmy wrote: »
    Aright ok I understand now,so is that it,is it likely that ea will release another game next yr?anyone know what 2k11 is like

2K11 is awesome. I only have it for the PS3 so I don't know what it's like for any other console but it has the best gameplay, graphics and realism of any Basketball game out there. There's a good thread about it too in the games section.

@ Whip It. It is out on the PS2 but the only problem is that it might be difficult to get!. Not many gaming stores here seem to stock it unfortunately.:(. You're best bet is to just probably go online and buy it. Amazon seem to have a pretty good deal
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/NBA-2K11-PS2/dp/B004FR9WA8

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭tommmy

2K11 is awesome. I only have it for the PS3 so I don't know what it's like for any other console but it has the best gameplay, graphics and realism of any Basketball game out there. There's a good thread about it too in the games section.

@ Whip It. It is out on the PS2 but the only problem is that it might be difficult to get!. Not many gaming stores here seem to stock it unfortunately.:(. You're best bet is to just probably go online and buy it. Amazon seem to have a pretty good deal
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/NBA-2K11-PS2/dp/B004FR9WA8

Ah nice one cool,thank you for the info on 2K11 i might get it,it seems pretty good.I recently bought nba jam now its good but its not great.its like an arcade game and the players sometimes are controlled by themselves,if that makes any sense.
    Its almost like the fifa street of fifa games if you know what i mean.

• Advertisement
Advertisement